Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

I don't mind Emma having a suit but I would like her to not use it often. hahah.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    The have uploaded an image of Emma in an IronManlike suit.. (many thanks @CGAR)

I am not very convince this is a route I would want for Emma.. I mean. I have always wanted her flying but via some TK levitation not an armour...
    Maybe a little too detailed to the point of looking a tad clunky.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Maybe a little too detailed to the point of looking a tad clunky.
    Its Emma, its allowed to look a bit weird.
    Speaking of weird the helmet reminds of Xorn's rather than an Iron Man helmet.

Hopefully this is the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Emma playing the sultry seductress... doesn´t Marvel have the Enchantress for that old-fashioned blonde stereotype? Disappointing.
    That’s why she needs to switch to her Hazel identity permanently
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    I understand its a solo book but I don't know why people keep mentioning it being a solo as some excuse for why she has done nothing but get him stuff in 6/7 issues. We see characters in other solos be more relevant in less issues with less at stake than her. Like I said, Forge in two issues has been more relevant and done more during Fall of X than Emma has. She has done nothing but get Tony crap and now with him even in actual X-books more recently than her, she's during him into an X-character at her own expense.
    She doesn’t just get him stuff. She also gets him off.

Maybe we will see Emma in her suit vs Shaw in his HF armour... A Transfomers White Queen vs Black King

Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    GET HER OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm honestly at the point where I just want Krakoa to be done so she can actually be an X-character again.

Spectacular Member

I wish one of the things they keep around for Emma after Krakoa is her friendship with Kate Pryde. They've become such a fun/wholesome duo during Krakoa, I hope they're not regressed to their previous state. Also...

I love Emma with brass knuckles and wish it to become a constant. It's such a unique weapon among the X-Men and surprisingly suits her so well. I know Duggan is the only one using that, but as unlikely as it is, I'd like to see more of that, specially now that she's training hand to hand combat with Kate. They could be made of mysterium so they're not redundant when she's in diamond form.

These details/patterns sadly tend to get lost when editorial is shuffled, sadly. Her crown pattern when using telepathy in WatXM, the black sclera mentioned before, her spear-like psi-bolt from way back, the brass knuckles as her weapon of choice... all make for good visuals that could be used more frequently.

The visuals would be nice, but I'm more concerned about the relationships. Her and Kate have been great, the Cuckoos' acting like daughters not just students is great as well. The only complaint was she didn't interact with more other students, especially Catseye.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    It’s
    A
    Cover

Quote Originally Posted by OldManLogan View Post
    I wish one of the things they keep around for Emma after Krakoa is her friendship with Kate Pryde. They've become such a fun/wholesome duo during Krakoa, I hope they're not regressed to their previous state. Also...

I love Emma with brass knuckles and wish it to become a constant. It's such a unique weapon among the X-Men and surprisingly suits her so well. I know Duggan is the only one using that, but as unlikely as it is, I'd like to see more of that, specially now that she's training hand to hand combat with Kate. They could be made of mysterium so they're not redundant when she's in diamond form.

These details/patterns sadly tend to get lost when editorial is shuffled, sadly. Her crown pattern when using telepathy in WatXM, the black sclera mentioned before, her spear-like psi-bolt from way back, the brass knuckles as her weapon of choice... all make for good visuals that could be used more frequently.
    Why does she need brass knuckles when she has a diamond fist? It seems redundant. Like giving Wolverine knives when he has claws

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why does she need brass knuckles when she has a diamond fist? It seems redundant. Like giving Wolverine knives when he has claws
    Yes, that's why I said they could be made of Mysterium, as it would tie in the current storyline and would still be useful. That way it wouldn't be like giving Logan a knife, it would be like the upgrade he received when his skeleton was laced in Adamantium. His natural bone claws couldn't damage the likes of Hulk, Juggernaut or Colossus, his adamantium claws can. Emma can't hurt those characters in her diamond form either, knuckles made of mysterium (or vibranium, or adamantium even) could help her with that.

Ultimately, I just like them visually and wouldn't mind to see more of them, even if it's just in psychic battles.

Some Emma in today´s AIPT X Men Monday (https://aiptcomics.com/2024/01/29/x-...ewing-magneto/)

Any clue where it can be from?
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare