Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    From the looks of it they just leave Emma alone after tearing her arms up, and from what we've seen she shouldn't really "die" in her diamond form. When she was shattered in New X-Men, her consciousness remained intact. So in theory she should still be alive, that's if they just didn't shatter her.

In an earlier tease of this from the trailer video, it looked like she had on white clothes. Wonder why it changed
    Yeah, she's even kind of playing possum because she isn't responding. I wonder if the color change has something to do with the Emma Corps? Maybe Emma clones with black and OG Emma with white? Or she's running the Hellfire Club/Hellfire Trading Co (whatever it is, wonder if HTC will be around after the new editorial but it already seems to be gone) and has a clone for each role?

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    The corps will most likely be her students. Hope she's evolved to move from diamond body to body.
    That's interesting. Would be ironic if its the Hellions.

Make her body like a golem and she can move her mind between bodies or reconstitute herself via TK

Make her body like a golem and she can move her mind between bodies or reconstitute herself via TK
    that'd be interesting, but I don't really see any of the writers granting Emma TK unfortunately. Her "developing" tk to make use of her broken body would really be an interesting mutation though
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

wasnt it an Annual where Emma did some diamond animals and was controlling them?I will try to find the pic
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    wasnt it an Annual where Emma did some diamond animals and was controlling them?I will try to find the pic
    Yes, X-Men Unlimited #42 (2003), where she was kidnapped and was used to harvest diamonds. She used the harvested diamonds then to boost her TP

She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Yes, X-Men Unlimited #42 (2003), where she was kidnapped and was used to harvest diamonds. She used the harvested diamonds then to boost her TP

Would that mean the Cuckoo's in Diamond form can boost Emma

LOOL! So now Emma Frost Corps. Looks like CBR made a typo. This is on his Bluesky page btw

She's A Lifebringer

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

That's actually a hilarious typo that completely changes things LOL

Yikes...

10char

Yikes...

10char
    the way this does not surprise me considering how underwhelming his Emma is and how uninterested he seems in working on her. He does not know what to do with her outside of maiming (breaking her arm in his UXM, Immoral and now here) her and some surface-level characterization, which isn't bad btw, but it just highlights how he doesn't know/understand her character fully
    Last edited by Diammandis; 01-05-2024 at 04:19 PM.
    She's A Lifebringer

That's such a strange quote if he isn't joking though.

Hopefully she's FoHoX/X-Men if he isn't joking 2023 hasn't been a good year for her and it looks like 2024 might not be either.

also clearer image, Mystique says "sacrificial" so looks like Emma actually did die. Which is unfortunate tbh, sucks how Gambit gets this short moment, ending his life in this blaze of glory while Emma gets maimed and killed without us even seeing her put up a fight

tweet that contains the image, as its still showing up blurry for some reason
    https://x.com/BrunoMellx/status/1743...724948325?s=20
    She's A Lifebringer

Not sure how she dies in diamond form, especially since she's essentially just missing her arms. Part of me (hopefully) thinks this might be how she plays a part in the series. Not dead but leaving her body behind.

Although I'll probably just keep hoping Duggan writes her outside of Iron Man for the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Not sure how she dies in diamond form, especially since she's essentially just missing her arms. Part of me (hopefully) thinks this might be how she plays a part in the series. Not dead but leaving her body behind.

Although I'll probably just keep hoping Duggan writes her outside of Iron Man for the finale.
    With her being almsot confirmed to rejoin X-Men, with her trading card variant, and the inclusion of her on the issue 33 cover, it seems like Duggan is pretty much the only writer in the x-office who actually wants to write her.

Anyways i’m excited to see Emm’s new costume and hopefully with this new costume signals a new and important for Emma within the resistance. As it makes no sense to suddenly just give her a new costume out of nowhere
    She's A Lifebringer

Duggan writes a good solid Emma. Gillen´s Emma is meh... but IMHO his writting in general is meh... I am not very excited about this Fall of X etc thing. We still have no clue of how 2024 can look for Emma and the other X Men.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare