Page 13 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Redjack running point on the game’s story would be good. An animated series or movie would be great but I haven’t been a fan of the animation style that Disney Marvel has used. It had taken me a while to get used to the style used by EMH and BPQ. T’Challa and Wakanda would flourish in animation

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Redjack running point on the game’s story would be good. An animated series or movie would be great but I haven’t been a fan of the animation style that Disney Marvel has used. It had taken me a while to get used to the style used by EMH and BPQ. T’Challa and Wakanda would flourish in animation
    Honestly I'd rather a fully-fledged well-animated Avengers or Black Panther cartoon over What If of "Eyes of Wakanda," but MCU gonna MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Honestly I'd rather a fully-fledged well-animated Avengers or Black Panther cartoon over What If of "Eyes of Wakanda," but MCU gonna MCU.
    Same but with Marvel Studios seemingly completely taking over Marvel Animation it seems unlikely that we’ll get anything like EMH, AA, and BPQ again

Same but with Marvel Studios seemingly completely taking over Marvel Animation it seems unlikely that we’ll get anything like EMH, AA, and BPQ again
    I guess there's that new Spider-Man cartoon but the odds of it being on the level of Spectacular are pretty slim in my opinion.

I hope the X-Men revival is good.

What style do you think would work best?

I want them to put in as much effort as WB does for their DC animations tbh. That would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I want them to put in as much effort as WB does for their DC animations tbh. That would be awesome
    The Yostverse (EMH, Wolverine and the X-Men, Spectacular Spider Man) was Marvels best shot at rivaling the DCAU. But they threw it all away for MCU synergy.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Hmm.

*RUMOR* Set in the past
    Eyes of Wakanda will introduce a new Iron Fist. A woman named Janora. Seemingly a new character, created for the series, Janora will be working with a Wakandan named Basha.

Curious if they watched the Redjack episode and put their on twist on it. Wonder if they just got inspired in general.
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 01-09-2024 at 09:59 PM.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Hmm.

*RUMOR* Set in the past
    Eyes of Wakanda will introduce a new Iron Fist. A woman named Janora. Seemingly a new character, created for the series, Janora will be working with a Wakandan named Basha.

Curious if they watched the Redjack episode and put their on twist on it. Wonder if they just got inspired in general.
    Well thats just random, not sure why Ironfist's first appearance/mention since the Netflix shows would be in a Black Panther spin-off.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    The Yostverse (EMH, Wolverine and the X-Men, Spectacular Spider Man) was Marvels best shot at rivaling the DCAU. But they threw it all away for MCU synergy.
    Dude I want them to get on DCs animated movie level. THATS whats up. But yeah they need to move away from what if animation and get back to something better

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hell yeah! For the life of me I don't get why it's so hard to peek over and the good stuff that DC was able to drop back when had some the best animated movies and just do it a nudge better. They have a whole studio, the money, and no real expectations from the public at large. The Spiderverse movies didn't happen in a vacuum, the public is ready for stylized, more adult focused kinds of animation. They didn't even mind it having a black lead character, several black characters. Black Panther should be a high priority. Avengers would be a little more difficult but still doable.

The report from those who saw the EYES OF WAKANDA sizzle reel is that the style of animation and the animation itself is nothing like WHAT IF?. No stills have been released from the show so no one in the public knows anything at all about what it looks like.

Marc Bernardin wasn't kidding about MARVEL SNIPERS when you breach your NDA.

For the life of me I don't understand why people keep trying to see the worst in something about which they have almost zero data rather than hoping for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    The report from those who saw the EYES OF WAKANDA sizzle reel is that the style of animation and the animation itself is nothing like WHAT IF?. No stills have been released from the show so no one in the public knows anything at all about what it looks like.

Marc Bernardin wasn't kidding about MARVEL SNIPERS when you breach your NDA.

For the life of me I don't understand why people keep trying to see the worst in something about which they have almost zero data rather than hoping for the best.
    I think at least here, given what BP fans have gone Through for nearly a decade and a half, it's becomes hard to be hopeful when every time we start to we get spit on instead. Like even at the height of BP hype, he still couldn't get first priority to be solidly cemented as A tier. If any other hero hit the levels BP did in the MCU they would have S tier priority and put in EVERYTHING, games, tv shows, animated movies, multiple comics etc etc.

But with T'Challa there was hesitation, then Chad unfortunately passed abd Marvel was ready to throw T'Challa to the wayside like yesterdays garbage WF not hitting like the first is what saved T'Challa from getting pushed out of his franchise.

So for eyes people already feel a way about it because of how Disney has treated T'Challa, because we all know damn good and well that no one comes to BP for the mantle or for Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I think at least here, given what BP fans have gone Through for nearly a decade and a half, it's becomes hard to be hopeful when every time we start to we get spit on instead. Like even at the height of BP hype, he still couldn't get first priority to be solidly cemented as A tier. If any other hero hit the levels BP did in the MCU they would have S tier priority and put in EVERYTHING, games, tv shows, animated movies, multiple comics etc etc.

But with T'Challa there was hesitation, then Chad unfortunately passed abd Marvel was ready to throw T'Challa to the wayside like yesterdays garbage WF not hitting like the first is what saved T'Challa from getting pushed out of his franchise.

So for eyes people already feel a way about it because of how Disney has treated T'Challa, because we all know damn good and well that no one comes to BP for the mantle or for Wakanda
    I wish there was some insider info I could share here but all my Marvel NDAs are still in play (even for projects I'm not on). I will say this: I know and have worked with several of the players on this project. I have no doubt it'll be something both unexpected and awesome.

But, of course, I'm biased, so make of that what you will.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I enjoy that verse aswell but it’s usage or lack there of & bias when it comes to certain characters was to much for me at time..