Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132
Results 1,966 to 1,979 of 1979

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    The rest of the preview images from the article

If Panther is being written as intelligent, he will use that moment of hesitation to turn to mist, rendering the blade harmless.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    If Panther is being written as intelligent, he will use that moment of hesitation to turn to mist, rendering the blade harmless.
    That depends on 1: if he has those powers to begin with, and 2: whether he knows how to use them, its not really an instant learn thing for newly turned vampires.

He's newly turned he's not going to be busting out the wide variety of powers when he can barely control himself.

T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Love the art, the habit looks great

Without question. I won’t be surprised if we see her beat T’Challa in this mini
    Yeah I still prefer the sleek nano tech habit like we had before but the markings on the left eye can stay. But I prefer his kinetic absorbing and redistribution tech. If it gets lost I feel it's a degradation of T'Challas natural growth. I prefer him to have (minimal) but highly versatile tech not basic claws and nothing else

Art the looks amazing. Didnt care for the interview nothing Ewing did earn any type of praise, the run was garbage which isn’t saying much cause the last 2 dudes were hot flaming rancid garbage. So being less smelly garbage is net negative..Just glad she not writing BP, Monica R anymore & hopefully staying far away from the few X-men I like. BP is a bad ass looking vampire & vampire origin having a tie to Wakanda is interesting. Hopefully it will be done write/written without agenda.
    Last edited by 4sake Baned; 04-28-2024 at 09:15 AM.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Art the looks amazing. Didnt care for the interview nothing Ewing did earn any type of praise, the run was garbage which isn’t saying much cause the last 2 dudes were hot flaming rancid garbage. So being less smelly garbage is net negative..Just glad she not writing BP, Monica R anymore & hopefully staying far away from the few X-men I like. BP is a bad ass looking vampire & vampire origin having a tie to Wakanda is interesting. Hopefully it will be done write/written without agenda.
    Her X-Men run is safe thankfully. She's only writing Emma Frost and Kitty Pryde, with the book being focused on them mentoring 3 new OC mutants.

So the least amount of major characters for her to handle, compared to the other runs by Gail Simone and Jed McKay which have a lot more memorable characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Her X-Men run is safe thankfully. She's only writing Emma Frost and Kitty Pryde, with the book being focused on them mentoring 3 new OC mutants.

So the least amount of major characters for her to handle, compared to the other runs by Gail Simone and Jed McKay which have a lot more memorable characters.
    I’m like reading about Shadowcat depending on who else she with on a team other wise I cud careless. Ultimate Shadowcat was the superior version imo. Only Redjack book & Gail book ( cause of Jubilee) remotely interests me right now.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Calling Ewing's take garbage is a bit dramatic. Nowhere near as bad as Ridley.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Yeah I still prefer the sleek nano tech habit like we had before but the markings on the left eye can stay. But I prefer his kinetic absorbing and redistribution tech. If it gets lost I feel it's a degradation of T'Challas natural growth. I prefer him to have (minimal) but highly versatile tech not basic claws and nothing else
    Definitely agree. Hopefully now that he's returning to the golden city he'll be able to pick up his old tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Coates and Ridleys runs were both steaming hot pieces of sh**. So Eves run getting called garbage is both fitting (as it was a garbage run) and accurate as it was an improvement over its predecessors but still garbage tier

I feel like Eve's run was ultimately just average or okay.

I say that it was unimaginative since there were so many things she could’ve done instead but we ended up with a less interesting and good take of Liss’ run but better than the last 2 runs where nearly every issue left me more frustrated than the last while her’s was average

The wakandan ghetto and generational crime Lords Make Way for such takes.

Ur right Ewing’s run was hot garbage sayings just garbage is being to nice..