Page 88 of 131 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1958

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    Looks like hickman got what he wanted in the end. Just in another universe lol
    I burst out laughing, he really is not giving up on that kid plotline huh? Book is still good but I’m disappointed that everything is going to revolve around spoilers:
    Storm again. This was a chance to build up T’Challa and Wakanda on their own and instead they chose to tie him to Storm via a kid.
    end of spoilers

Still… the book is good! Not dropping it just because it’s not what I was hoping for, T’Challa’s characterization remains on point.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I burst out laughing, he really is not giving up on that kid plotline huh? Book is still good but I’m disappointed that everything is going to revolve around spoilers:
    Storm again. This was a chance to build up T’Challa and Wakanda on their own and instead they chose to tie him to Storm via a kid.
    end of spoilers

Still… the book is good! Not dropping it just because it’s not what I was hoping for, T’Challa’s characterization remains on point.
    Regarding the spoiler...what??

Niffleheim

There goes any enthusiasm I had for the book. I guess I'll be back when another BP book is announced.
    Last edited by Tofali; 03-12-2024 at 12:05 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Okay I'll bite it, whats the spoiler reveal for the book?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    end of spoilers

lol I’m glad this book is off to a great start. But besides all of that the politics is interesting the art and storytelling is great
    Give Coates a Storm solo

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Okay I'll bite it, whats the spoiler reveal for the book?
    spoilers:
    A prophecy that foretells that T’Challa will meet a woman “made of light” that will give him an heir and the issue ends with T’Challa meeting Storm surrounded by lightning and calling her a woman made of light
    end of spoilers

At face value it’s obvious who it’s about but I want it to be a red herring
    Last edited by KingNomarch; 03-12-2024 at 11:53 AM.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    spoilers:
    A prophecy that foretells that T’Challa will meet a woman “made of light” that will give him an heir and the issue ends with T’Challa meeting Storm surrounded by lightning and calling her a woman made of light
    end of spoilers

At face value it’s obvious who it’s about but I want it to be a red herring
    Ahhhhhh, okay yeah thats where the Dune-thematic storytelling is coming in.

spoilers:
    Storm is probably his Chani and through her will bear a prophesied child
    end of spoilers

.......... Which considering this is Dune we're talking about, will not have pleasant implications for the future.

I can probably guess who the traitor is and I’m hoping on bended knees that they subvert

Incredible Member

I can probably guess who the traitor is and I’m hoping on bended knees that they subvert

Who do you think ??
    Give Coates a Storm solo

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    Who do you think ??
    spoilers:
    I think it’s Okoye
    end of spoilers

Ultimate Member

spoilers:
    I think it’s Okoye
    end of spoilers
    I think so too.

I hope this isn't the case but I suspect this is where it's going.

I dunno, I am hoping REALLY hoping that Hill wouldn't be this obvious about these twists. And while it's cool to take inspiration from Dune, don't copy paste it, be more creative.

Though I see why some people are fans of this in the thread currently, i'm honestly finding myself more annoyed that apparently MCU Shuri is appears just continue to be a thing in the solos that T'Challa can't escape from to have his characteristics completely intact and left alone. And I REALLY hope Hill is going to be more clever with this. It screaming obviousness of who the spy is. I pray we are wrong
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 03-12-2024 at 12:56 PM.

Incredible Member

spoilers:
    I think it’s Okoye
    end of spoilers

I was thinking the same but it can’t be that obvious. It that person or

spoilers:
    A god gone rouge. One god was pink the other one is blue
    end of spoilers[/QUOTE]
    Give Coates a Storm solo

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Ahhhhhh, okay yeah thats where the Dune-thematic storytelling is coming in.

spoilers:
    Storm is probably his Chani and through her will bear a prophesied child
    end of spoilers

.......... Which considering this is Dune we're talking about, will not have pleasant implications for the future.
    Can’t wait for their kid to turn into a giant Panther who craps out vibranium and rules as God-Emperor
    spoilers:
    I think it’s Okoye
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Hill is telegraphing it’s her so hard I almost want to say it’s a misdirect? Because yeah she’s the obvious choice given how it would free T’Challa up to pursue Storm without cheating on his “wife”.
    end of spoilers
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I dunno, I am hoping REALLY hoping that Hill wouldn't be this obvious about these twists. And while it's cool to take inspiration from Dune, don't just copy paste major points,.

Though I see why some people are fans of this in the thread currently, i'm honestly find myself more annoyed that apparently MCU Shuri is appears jist continue to be a thing in the solos that T'Challa can't escape from to have his characteristics completely intact and left alone

Hill just did an interview saying tchalla will have his smarts, it’s just the beginning and can’t put everything out right way. You just have to let the story develop.
    Give Coates a Storm solo