Page 99 of 131 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1958
    Fantastic Member TrooperCameron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Oh from The Walking Dead.

Still not a huge fan of the idea that characters need to look like their voice actors but his voice work here is good
    Yup, took me by suprise that they modeled Azzuri after him. But yeah im a fan of his voice work.

Quote Originally Posted by TrooperCameron View Post
    Azzuri is modeled and voiced by Khary Payton.
    I knew he looked and sounded familiar. Guess the accent threw me off.

Full scene between Cap and Azzuri recorded from gdc

https://twitter.com/screentime/statu...99826037510167

The graphics look insane

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Despite being a stealth Captain America origin story Ill give it a try since I love Cap.
    Not sure why they didn't just call it flags of our fathers.

Azzuri (if thats eho that is supposed to be) looks afro-latino.
    It's not a "stealth Captain America origin story". It's a game about Black Panther with Steve's help stoping Hydra. Looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by milesvspeter View Post
    It's not a "stealth Captain America origin story". It's a game about Black Panther with Steve's help stoping Hydra. Looks good.
    Exactly don’t know what bro was talking about. Must be muscle memory or something. I can’t wait

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    It hasn't dropped yet?
    Read it a little while ago. I thought it was rushed, but that's understandable because Ewing only had an issue to finish her story. The artwork was fine, the writing decent (albeit the climax was a bit underwhelming). I felt better at the end of Ewing's run than I did about Ridley's. In the letters page it was cool that some You Tube content creators got their letters in there for the final issue.

Incredible Member

You know what’s weird all this BP content is all I ever asked for growing up
    Being a defender of BP going back to his tear a suit as an ongoing joke days
    Yet I’m still skeptical by all of this recent BP news…

Quote Originally Posted by marvelprince View Post
    Some people won't be happy till Shuri is drooling in a wheelchair.
    People were saying they were happy with one of the few things Coates did right by giving her a lane to occupy that was unique from T'Challa.

People were happy with what RJ did in KiB when MCU Shuri was further getting planted into the comics by making her an alchemist, while T'Challa was straight science. As it allows them both a lane to occupy and be different.

Shuri just being the only super genius is what people aren't happy about. Stop trying to get it twisted

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    The Cap/BP game has a name and new trailer. I’m excited and love the voices for Azzuri and Nanali

This looks pretty interesting and cool for a Black Panther/Captain America team-up game.

Cap seems a little aggro and Azzuri's got swagger but they're obviously setting up conflict so they'll be buddies by the end of it.

It's almost unsettling how realistic those face models are.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrooperCameron View Post
    Azzuri is modeled and voiced by Khary Payton.
    Ironically I was just thinking to myself how he'd never played T'Challa!
    Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Full scene between Cap and Azzuri recorded from gdc

https://twitter.com/screentime/statu...99826037510167
    I wonder if you get to choose who you play as for this fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    You know what’s weird all this BP content is all I ever asked for growing up
    Being a defender of BP going back to his tear a suit as an ongoing joke days
    Yet I’m still skeptical by all of this recent BP news…
    It's the monkeys paw. Couldn't wait for BP to get a Solo after a decade since the last and coming off the biggest event in recent history AND Having his cinematic debut.. we enter Coates era, the worst era BP has been in ever. T'Challa dies in a morbidly similar fashion to what Chadwick passed from and it's touted as a tribute to him. The first BP focused game to come out features his grandfather Instead of T'Challa. Spin off shows that have nothing to do with him, his core attributes being mined to give
    side characters agency or something to do with nothing returned to T'Challa.

All this content and it doesn't feel good like it should. We should've had T'Challa on the big screen, small screen (with RJ crushing it) a AAA BP focused game and T'Challa on 3 different titles doing big things in comics...

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    Exactly don’t know what bro was talking about. Must be muscle memory or something. I can’t wait
    It's a stealth Captain America game insofar as WWII is Cap's Golden Age and he has so much dedicated, existing content surrounding this era. WWII ain't a quintessential BP era cuz the quintessential BP wasn't born yet. I think the description is apt, it's set in WWII specifically because of Steve Rogers not Azzuri, obviously.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    It's the monkeys paw. Couldn't wait for BP to get a Solo after a decade since the last and coming off the biggest event in recent history AND Having his cinematic debut.. we enter Coates era, the worst era BP has been in ever. T'Challa dies in a morbidly similar fashion to what Chadwick passed from and it's touted as a tribute to him. The first BP focused game to come out features his grandfather Instead of T'Challa. Spin off shows that have nothing to do with him, his core attributes being mined to give
    side characters agency or something to do with nothing returned to T'Challa.

All this content and it doesn't feel good like it should. We should've had T'Challa on the big screen, small screen (with RJ crushing it) a AAA BP focused game and T'Challa on 3 different titles doing big things in comics...

It may not be the first but T’challa is still getting a solo game. Regarding 1943, if you’re familiar with the creator, she’s taking a premise she finds most interesting from a storytelling perspective and it’s gonna be content that expands the mythos. She didn’t need to do a cape game and she was never gonna do something like shoehorn a Time Machine to get t’challa in there. We’re actually blessed on the gaming side. In the past, Capcom thought T’challa was only good for a cameo in storm’s end credits, then when they were mandated to put him in MvC game. They made him low tier DLC rekka with claws.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    It may not be the first but T’challa is still getting a solo game. Regarding 1943, if you’re familiar with the creator, she’s taking a premise she finds most interesting from a storytelling perspective and it’s gonna be content that expands the mythos. She didn’t need to do a cape game and she was never gonna do something like shoehorn a Time Machine to get t’challa in there. We’re actually blessed on the gaming side. In the past, Capcom thought T’challa was only good for a cameo in storm’s end credits, then when they were mandated to put him in MvC game. They made him low tier DLC rekka with claws.
    T'Challa getting a solo game is yet to be confirmed. We don't know anything about the premise of the EA Cliffhanger game yet. Until we get any actual information on that one, I'd hold off on saying we're blessed on the gaming side. It's still TBD.