Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134
Results 1,996 to 2,002 of 2002
    Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Book worth a buy?
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    IMO, not really. It reminds me of Jed's first arc on Avengers, which didn't work for me. But that's subjective.
    the villains gave me vibes of Ashen Combine vs Avengers in his first arc .... but I was still surprised and entertained lol!
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Ultimate Member

Yeah, I thought Blood Hunt #1 was a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Book worth a buy?
    Not unless u like great art, a collect almost/anything BP is in. The end of the issue was great imo. The villains look bad ass. What BP did just set up his tie end which is find/makes sense. Normally what BP did is something I’d find offensive cause it usually in the context of some kind of Black character/person helping ( I’d usually that word to not spoil anything) a brunch of white & non black characters/ppl in fiction or & even real life. But in this case the fix that & made it not problematic imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't really see that as indicative of T'Challa regressing at all when the entire team got jumped and only barely got out of there because of his strategics and resources.

Though his final fate was probably just to set up the tie-in.
    I'm not just talking about this issue in particular but as a whole. He comes off more like basic Batman instead of the prep master he is. He's attacking dudes with claws and a spear for Bast sake

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I'm not just talking about this issue in particular but as a whole. He comes off more like basic Batman instead of the prep master he is. He's attacking dudes with claws and a spear for Bast sake
    The vampire invasion caught him completely by surprise. The assault by the Bloodcoven and plans by the big bad is supposed to be coming that out of nowhere that not even he expected it.

Its just simple hyping of the new Big Bads. Even Thor and Scarlet Witch got worfed to take them out of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I dunno, he's felt pretty on-point in terms of being tactically proficient and skilled in Mackay's run in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    The vampire invasion caught him completely by surprise. The assault by the Bloodcoven and plans by the big bad is supposed to be coming that out of nowhere that not even he expected it.

Its just simple hyping of the new Big Bads. Even Thor and Scarlet Witch got worfed to take them out of the game.
    As I said, it's not about the last issue in particular, that was the point, the Avengers were betrayed and ambushed by a trusted ally.

I'm talking about ever since Eves discount Batman influence hit T'Challa has been reduced to dude with claws and a spear. Jed has highlighted his prep and intellect but it's more than just the big stuff, he should be considered a powerhouse, but instead he is always hanging around Cap, he is treated as peak human, and not super human with some powerful tech to go with it