Page 100 of 131 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1961

Quote Originally Posted by Orogene80 View Post
    It's a stealth Captain America game insofar as WWII is Cap's Golden Age and he has so much dedicated, existing content surrounding this era. WWII ain't a quintessential BP era cuz the quintessential BP wasn't born yet. I think the description is apt, it's set in WWII specifically because of Steve Rogers not Azzuri, obviously.
    It’s such cap game, they dedicating half the game and their resources to a BP and a Dora. It’s set in WWII because that’s the period Amy wanted to use. The cap Description is dumb

T'Challa getting a solo game is yet to be confirmed. We don't know anything about the premise of the EA Cliffhanger game yet. Until we get any actual information on that one, I'd hold off on saying we're blessed on the gaming side. It's still TBD.
    Fair enough. Reading cliffhanger’s recruitment page on their website doesn’t give me Create a character vibes but maybe I’m too optimistic

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    Fair enough. Reading cliffhanger’s recruitment page on their website doesn’t give me Create a character vibes but maybe I’m too optimistic
    then why not just say "tchalla"
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This looks pretty interesting and cool for a Black Panther/Captain America team-up game.

It's almost unsettling how realistic those face models are.
    You can say that again.

It looks like watching a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    True. I just read the iron man page and their glazing Tony stark in contrast. Think I’m hoping it’s t’challa more than anything

It's a stealth Captain America game insofar as WWII is Cap's Golden Age and he has so much dedicated, existing content surrounding this era. WWII ain't a quintessential BP era cuz the quintessential BP wasn't born yet. I think the description is apt, it's set in WWII specifically because of Steve Rogers not Azzuri, obviously.
    Exactly. That doesn't mean we're not going to get to do wakanda stuff or mantle stuff but lets not pretend there isnt only one marketable Marvel character in this game.

Still, ill play it and enjoy it for what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    It may not be the first but T’challa is still getting a solo game. Regarding 1943, if you’re familiar with the creator, she’s taking a premise she finds most interesting from a storytelling perspective and it’s gonna be content that expands the mythos. She didn’t need to do a cape game and she was never gonna do something like shoehorn a Time Machine to get t’challa in there. We’re actually blessed on the gaming side. In the past, Capcom thought T’challa was only good for a cameo in storm’s end credits, then when they were mandated to put him in MvC game. They made him low tier DLC rekka with claws.
    T'Challa is a beast in MVC if you master his wall clings, but yes they could have done a lot more. Hopefully there's an Avengers versus X-men game out someday that really expresses what the character can do
    Last edited by Ekie; 03-20-2024 at 01:46 PM.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Exactly. That doesn't mean we're not going to get to do wakanda stuff or mantle stuff but lets not pretend there isnt only one marketable Marvel character in this game.

I'm petty enough that my purchase for this game will solely be predicted on if EA Cliffhanger's game is about T'Challa. Cuz I'll be dammed if the first time I spend money on AAA titles that focus on Black Panther none of them are about THE guy. My spirit won't let me lol

I'm petty enough that my purchase for this game will solely be predicted on if EA Cliffhanger's game is about T'Challa. Cuz I'll be dammed if the first time I spend money on AAA titles that focus on Black Panther none of them are about THE guy. My spirit won't let me lol
    I feel the same way. Hopefully we have some type of confirmation by then and it's sad that we even have to wait as long as we do now. The Iron Man game clearly states Tony Stark. The Wolverine game clearly states Logan. And blade will be blade.

All-New Member

I feel the same way. Hopefully we have some type of confirmation by then and it's sad that we even have to wait as long as we do now. The Iron Man game clearly states Tony Stark. The Wolverine game clearly states Logan. And blade will be blade.
    Yup. Same with the Wonder Woman game by Monolith Productions. We know next to nothing about it. But you know what we do know? We know that the player gets to "become Diana of Themyscira in the fight to unite her Amazon family and the humans from the modern world." I know some ppl think the BP fanbase can be a little reactionary, but it's actually straight up crazy how much this franchise recently doesn't lead with, well, their LEAD, when trying to sell it.

Ultimate Member

Yup. Same with the Wonder Woman game by Monolith Productions. We know next to nothing about it. But you know what we do know? We know that the player gets to "become Diana of Themyscira in the fight to unite her Amazon family and the humans from the modern world." I know some ppl think the BP fanbase can be a little reactionary, but it's actually straight up crazy how much this franchise recently doesn't lead with, well, their LEAD, when trying to sell it.
    That Wonder Woman game....is it still in active development?

WB said they don't really want to pursue single-player AAA games anymore (at least not in the numbers they did before).

The gaming industry is in a "wild" state at the moment and that's putting it mildly.

Spectacular Member

Yeah, having Black Panther in the game will have it sell like hot cakes.

T'Challa getting a solo game is yet to be confirmed. We don't know anything about the premise of the EA Cliffhanger game yet. Until we get any actual information on that one, I'd hold off on saying we're blessed on the gaming side. It's still TBD.
    Yeah I gotta say until we actually on know more about the Solo game Its hard to say blessed yet

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Yeah that's what worries me, instead of just saying it's T'Challa they are purposely NOT saying it's T'Challa, as of that should be some big reveal or something.

Yeah it's crazy that they are really dragging this out as if people want to be any character other than T'Challa