Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by JustLuke View Post
    Ngl I thought those were Green Lanterns for a second and I was gonna go "ayo what"
    Spidey with the Green Lanterns would be something I would read the hell out of.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #51

ZEB WELLS (W) • ED McGUINNESS (A/C) • VARIANT COVER BY TONY HARRIS

As if the Green Goblin weren’t enough, the Sinister Six has returned too!!!
    When it rains, it pours – and this rain is going to put Spider-Man into a world of hurt!

32 PGS./Rated T …$4.99
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #52

ZEB WELLS (W) • ED McGUINNESS (A/C) • VARIANT COVER BY ADI GRANOV

• Nothing is okay.

• This issue is so shocking and troubling we can’t even show you the cover!.

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

SPIDER-MAN: SHADOW OF THE GREEN GOBLIN #3 (OF 4)

J.M. DEMATTEIS (W)

MICHAEL STA. MARIA (A)

Cover by PAULO SIQUEIRA

WHO STALKS THE OSBORNS?!

• The biggest mistake of NORMAN OSBORN’s life is back to haunt him…and it ain’t who you think!

• Is PETER PARKER ready for a rematch with Proto-Goblin?

• Ready or not: IT’S ROUND TWO!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: BLOOD HUNT #2 (OF 3)

JUSTINA IRELAND (W) • MARCELO FERREIRA (A/C)

VARIANT COVER BY Björn Barends

• Spider-Man and the Lizard need to save Morbius the Living Vampire if the heroes of the Marvel Universe stand a chance at stopping the vampire virulence!

• But does Dr. Michael Morbius WANT to be saved?!

I see Lizard Im going to assume this writers knows that lizard and dr.conners arent the same right now

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #52

ZEB WELLS (W) • ED McGUINNESS (A/C) • VARIANT COVER BY ADI GRANOV

• Nothing is okay.

• This issue is so shocking and troubling we can’t even show you the cover!.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post

SPIDER-MAN: SHADOW OF THE GREEN GOBLIN #3 (OF 4)

J.M. DEMATTEIS (W)

MICHAEL STA. MARIA (A)

Cover by PAULO SIQUEIRA

WHO STALKS THE OSBORNS?!

• The biggest mistake of NORMAN OSBORN’s life is back to haunt him…and it ain’t who you think!

• Is PETER PARKER ready for a rematch with Proto-Goblin?

• Ready or not: IT’S ROUND TWO!
    Goblin . . . Goblin!
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I hope Blood Hunt and the JMD stories are good.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I hope Blood Hunt and the JMD stories are good.
    Same here.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

There are currently talks about exploring a Marvel 90's animated universe. Hopefully we get a Spider-Man: TAS revival.

https://thecosmiccircus.com/alex-perez-qa-march-2024/
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    There are currently talks about exploring a Marvel 90's animated universe. Hopefully we get a Spider-Man: TAS revival.

https://thecosmiccircus.com/alex-perez-qa-march-2024/
    I'm curious if this will actually happen because Marvel would have two Spider-Man shows

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    I'd watch a Marvel animated universe picking up where Spectacular left off.
    Petrus Maria Johannaque sunt nubendi

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

So with the new show coming out this year it would depend on how well it does to get a season 2, but with all the issues bts it might be unlikely. Especially if they do green light the revival series which would take a while to make

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Peter B. and Mayday are coming to Marvel Strike Force (Crosspost from Mayday thread):

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daibhidh View Post
    I'd watch a Marvel animated universe picking up where Spectacular left off.
    Spectacular was ironically more like XTAS (self-contained, tight writing, storylines adapted from the comics, etc.) than SMTAS was.

I have mixed feelings on this. On one hand, it's more exciting than Friendly Neighborhood, which looks like an MCU-ified version of the two Disney shows. Christopher Daniel-Barnes is great, and generally they do a good job nailing Spidey's voice.

But it also has a lot of subpar writing. I mean, X-Men TAS always felt like a show that could match BTAS if they ever had the same budget (and based on the receptions to X-Men '97, we were right about that). I don't know if the same can be said og John Semper's Spidey, even though it's overall still good. That and I'm not a fan of the art style. XTAS nicely adapted Jim Lee's style, while Spider-Man '94 has a lot overly buff men and a Peter that looks like Nicholas Hammond with golf shirt colors you only find at a doctor's office, lol. Oh, that and apparently they had no plans to every marry Peter and MJ for good in the show... and I'm not sure where else you can go if you don't do that in a Season 6.

Anyways, if it happens, I'll happily watch it. I just think Marvel can do even better. Kinda like how DC has had other good-to-great shows with Batman outside of BTAS.
    Last edited by Kaitou D. Kid; 03-25-2024 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    I'm curious if this will actually happen because Marvel would have two Spider-Man shows
    We don't even know for sure if Friendly Neighborhood is getting a second season. Back when it was Freshman Year they let like all their storyboarders go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    Spectacular was ironically more like XTAS (self-contained, tight writing, storylines adapted from the comics, etc.) than SMTAS was.

I have mixed feelings on this. On one hand, it's more exciting than Friendly Neighborhood, which looks like an MCU-ified version of the two Disney shows. Christopher Daniel-Barnes is great, and generally they do a good job nailing Spidey's voice.

But it also has a lot of subpar writing. I mean, X-Men TAS always felt like a show that could match BTAS if they ever had the same budget (and based on the receptions to X-Men '97, we were right about that). I don't know if the same can be said og John Semper's Spidey, even though it's overall still good. That and I'm not a fan of the art style. XTAS nicely adapted Jim Lee's style, while Spider-Man '94 has a lot overly buff men and a Peter that looks like Nicholas Hammond with golf shirt colors you only find at a doctor's office, lol. Oh, that and apparently they had no plans to every marry Peter and MJ for good in the show... and I'm not sure where else you can go if you don't do that in a Season 6.

Anyways, if it happens, I'll happily watch it. I just think Marvel can do even better. Kinda like how DC has had other good-to-great shows with Batman outside of BTAS.
    I think with modern production values but the same designs Spider-Man:TAS would look amazing.

It set a lot of the groundwork that a show like Spec later excelled at.