Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    True... I took it as a joke - and Peter seems to have too - but she was always suspicious of Norman, it's why she went to work for him in the first place, to spy on him. This is also the first confirmation that Norman is aware of her resurrection (Emma only mindwiped civilians, so both Spider-Men remembered her dying, but her civilian friends like Bruno didn't - as such, Norman shouldn't have forgotten her death either).

Someone edited some screenshots of the 1960s cartoon OP to use Spider Kumonos from Ohsama Sentai King-Ohger in place of Spider-Man.
    https://twitter.com/koutetu_/status/1746336075344404550

Very nice. First, we had a Spider-Kamen Rider in Kamen Rider Demons, and now we have a Spider-Ranger with Kumonos from Ohsama Sentai King-Ohger. It's like Toei saw Dan Mora's "Spider-Ranger" art pieces and got inspired or something.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Avengers: Twilight #1

spoilers:
    In a flashback, we see Captain America finding Peter laying atop a twisted pile of metallic rubble. One of his arms has been blasted off and there is a piece of jagged metal protruding from his chest. With his last breath, Peter asks Cap to protect his Aunt May and his secret identity. Peter then dies.
    end of spoilers
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post

spoilers:
    In a flashback, we see Captain America finding Peter laying atop a twisted pile of metallic rubble. One of his arms has been blasted off and there is a piece of jagged metal protruding from his chest. With his last breath, Peter asks Cap to protect his Aunt May and his secret identity. Peter then dies.
    end of spoilers
    damn Chip but its not really a spoiler there was a promo material for his death a few months back. Also aunt may continues to lives
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    damn Chip but its not really a spoiler there was a promo material for his death a few months back. Also aunt may continues to lives
    Aunt May will outlive us all at this point.

Christopher Priest Marvel Podcast interview (2021) about his experience writing Spider-Man vs. Wolverine.
    interview starts at around 23:00

https://www.marvel.com/articles/podc...rine-interview

ASM #252 Facsimile variant cover:

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Well, she survived past the final battle of the Avengers anyway. It's a flashback to roughly 25 years previously, so there's a good chance she's dead in the time the main story is set.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

ASM #252 Facsimile variant cover:

It looks like he's saving/scolding two kids...

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Christopher Priest Marvel Podcast interview (2021) about his experience writing Spider-Man vs. Wolverine.
    interview starts at around 23:00

https://www.marvel.com/articles/podc...rine-interview
    Thanks for sharing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Very nice. First, we had a Spider-Kamen Rider in Kamen Rider Demons, and now we have a Spider-Ranger with Kumonos from Ohsama Sentai King-Ohger. It's like Toei saw Dan Mora's "Spider-Ranger" art pieces and got inspired or something.
    Wasn't it Bat-Rangers, based on the Batman family?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Wasn't it Bat-Rangers, based on the Batman family?
    He did Bat-Rangers, too, but he also did Spider-Rangers.

Concept Art from a rejected Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon:

It's funny in a sad way how the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon had virtually nothing to do with the comic outside 1-2 things.

For some reason the bottom reminds me of Yorick from Y The Last Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's funny in a sad way how the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon had virtually nothing to do with the comic outside 1-2 things.

For some reason the bottom reminds me of Yorick from Y The Last Man.
    The funny thing about that . . . was we could have gotten an Ultimate Spider-Man adaptation a decade earlier if not for it being retooled to match with Sam Raimi's then-newly or recently released first Spider-Man film.