Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Still, he does seem to like writing Spidey.
    I think he's gonna be the next lead writer after Wells.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    This is just to finish the plot he started
    Still, he does seem to like writing Spidey.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImOctavius View Post
    I think he's gonna be the next lead writer after Wells.
    He did a fairly decent job with Deadpool, insofar as the complexities of the character juxtaposed with his perception by others around him.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

spoilers:
    Looks like Peter and Kamala take on Nimrod while the cure for the Krakoa drugs are being dispersed
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Looks like Peter and Kamala take on Nimrod while the cure for the Krakoa drugs are being dispersed
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Guess Aunt Anna is safe!
    end of spoilers

Amazing Member

spoilers:
    There is a "leaker" at 4chan's /co/ - comics and cartoons board claiming that Marvel's plan post Gang War then Goblin war is that Peter will cause another OMD, that something will happen to mary jane and madame web will have a vision, where she will get the 3 skulls alongside peter and Paul, but this time they will go with JMS original idea where He goes back in time to save Harry and Gwen, thus making sure they do not die, and also saving Mary Jane.

But Harry will end up with Mary Jane Watson and Gwen with Peter, Plus the Giant Issue that will be announced will feature Paul but not MJ, and he not wanting to be alone.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bitterman View Post
    spoilers:
    There is a "leaker" at 4chan's /co/ - comics and cartoons board claiming that Marvel's plan post Gang War then Goblin war is that Peter will cause another OMD, that something will happen to mary jane and madame web will have a vision, where she will get the 3 skulls alongside peter and Paul, but this time they will go with JMS original idea where He goes back in time to save Harry and Gwen, thus making sure they do not die, and also saving Mary Jane.

But Harry will end up with Mary Jane Watson and Gwen with Peter, Plus the Giant Issue that will be announced will feature Paul but not MJ, and he not wanting to be alone.
    end of spoilers
    I don't believe that for a second.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Guess Aunt Anna is safe!
    end of spoilers
    I've seen a panel of that and it looks like spoilers:
    a homage to "Nothing Can Stop the Juggernaut!"
    end of spoilers

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    I don't believe that for a second.
    Hmm . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

"He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I've seen a panel of that and it looks like spoilers:
    a homage to "Nothing Can Stop the Juggernaut!"
    end of spoilers

That's not true in any way and it's not a leaker but someone trolling

Hmm . . .
    At least Peter gets the team up with Kamala like Lowe said

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Oh look, Spidey getting beat up by SpOck...yay.

Astonishing Member

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    For experience, I can say that part of that info can be real, while other not. So, which part is real and which is not?

Personally, I don't want they keep making Peter and Mary Jane apart, especially when I'm sick of seeing alternative realities where they live happily together.

Astonishing Member

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    There's not a single reason to bring back Gwen, since they're focused on Spider-Gwen and she's being brought to Earth-616.
    It's an obvious fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    There's not a single reason to bring back Gwen, since they're focused on Spider-Gwen and she's being brought to Earth-616.
    It's an obvious fake.
    Yeah, pretty much.

Oh look, Spidey getting beat up by SpOck...yay.
    Hey, these days he gets beaten up by everyone else, why not Spock? Spider-Cuck for the lose, I guess.....
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

daily bugle and cameo in the new x-men trailer

Screenshot 2024-02-15 092344.jpg
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy