Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Pretty much, sadly. As Jennifer Walters, her lawyer, pointed out, it wasn't Gwen's guilt or innocence that jury was deciding, but whether or not they wanted "someone like her" roaming free on (technically swinging above) their streets.
    Although they seem more than okay with her now post-prison.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It is kind of sad to see her get stuck in 616 after getting the closest thing she's gotten to a boyfriend in her entire comic history in Shadow Clones (not that they've mentioned him at all here).
    Well, if there is one constant with this character is the constant dropping of plot points every time they launch a new mini or ongoing. It gets frustrating but at least there is hope they might strike gold with a concept that might manage to make her series stick around more than a year or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Tapioca Blitzkrieg View Post
    Well, if there is one constant with this character is the constant dropping of plot points every time they launch a new mini or ongoing. It gets frustrating but at least there is hope they might strike gold with a concept that might manage to make her series stick around more than a year or two.
    I'm curious if they'll be able to get a lot more mileage out of her in 616 now than when they did it before since that's the marketing hook for this new series.

Ballet shoes Gwen .

The Amazing Spider-Man #44 Ivan Tao
    https://twitter.com/TheComicAwakens/...97858249162837
    Last edited by juan678; 01-21-2024 at 05:20 PM.

Fantastic Member

Ivan Tao is never letting that ship sink, and i'll stand by him every step of the way lol, Just wait til BTSV, we'll be back baybeee

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Oh, replicating the "sitting in a tree" cover.

Ivan Tao is never letting that ship sink, and i'll stand by him every step of the way lol, Just wait til BTSV, we'll be back baybeee
    I don't hate it. It's one of those... why not date someone from her universe?

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Unknown Comic Books
    @Unknown_Comics
    �� Love is in the air! ��
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 44 exclusive with art by @ivantaoart
    This STUNNING #unknowncomicbooks exclusive goes up for sale
    �� Monday 1/22/2023 5 PM CST http://UnknownComicBooks.com or the Unknown Comics App
    #marvel #milesmorales #spidergwen #gwenstacy #spiderman
    https://twitter.com/Unknown_Comics/s...53027559751860

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    I don't hate it. It's one of those... why not date someone from her universe?
    I feel you, to make Gwen have longevity in her U-65 solo books writers need to work on her supporting cast and relationships, and even though i'm partial to this Gwiles pairing because it works so great in the movies, i think she should already have had a true romantic subplot in her own universe(like with Em Jay). It got to the point where assexual ppl were already claiming the character and stuff.

I mean, like the comic or not, seems to me sitting in a tree was the most relevant love story Spider-gwen has had till now, and i dunno what to expect from her next ongoing, since she's getting exiled in 616 again.

The Amazing Spider-Man #43 cover variant Takashi Okasaki exclusive The Comic Corner

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I feel you, to make Gwen have longevity in her U-65 solo books writers need to work on her supporting cast and relationships, and even though i'm partial to this Gwiles pairing because it works so great in the movies, i think she should already have had a true romantic subplot in her own universe(like with Em Jay). It got to the point where assexual ppl were already claiming the character and stuff.

I mean, like the comic or not, seems to me sitting in a tree was the most relevant love story Spider-gwen has had till now, and i dunno what to expect from her next ongoing, since she's getting exiled in 616 again.
    Which is pretty aggravating, at least in my view. That said, while I'm not opposed to Gwen and Em Jay finally resolving that tension between them, I'm just wondering what that means for Em Jay's relationship with Glory, since it was established at the end of the original Spider-Gwen run that they were a thing.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Which is pretty aggravating, at least in my view. That said, while I'm not opposed to Gwen and Em Jay finally resolving that tension between them, I'm just wondering what that means for Em Jay's relationship with Glory, since it was established at the end of the original Spider-Gwen run that they were a thing.
    I bet that's the drama right there, it seems pretty clear Em-jay has this unresolved thing for Gwen, i bet Glory must feel like MJ settled for second best, in her mind, and hasn't gotten over it. That could be a great story right there! Maybe a Glory villain turn? who knows

I bet that's the drama right there, it seems pretty clear Em-jay has this unresolved thing for Gwen, i bet Glory must feel like MJ settled for second best, in her mind, and hasn't gotten over it. That could be a great story right there! Maybe a Glory villain turn? who knows
    Em Jay is kind of obsessed with her .