Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tapioca Blitzkrieg View Post
    I bet that's the drama right there, it seems pretty clear Em-jay has this unresolved thing for Gwen, i bet Glory must feel like MJ settled for second best, in her mind, and hasn't gotten over it. That could be a great story right there! Maybe a Glory villain turn? who knows
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Em Jay is kind of obsessed with her .
    Indeed, though I hope if Em Jay and Glory do end up splitting because of this, it doesn't completely wreck The Mary Janes or send Glory on a villainous path.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Honestly I think Dazzler or Gwen are more likely to be the cause of the band's demise. Dazzler stealing band members (she's currently borrowing both Em Jay and Gwen) could break them up, and Gwen we already know will be trapped in 616 in her next run, her absence could destroy the band.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Honestly I think Dazzler or Gwen are more likely to be the cause of the band's demise. Dazzler stealing band members (she's currently borrowing both Em Jay and Gwen) could break them up, and Gwen we already know will be trapped in 616 in her next run, her absence could destroy the band.
    By this stage, Mary Janes must have contingency plans for Gwen not turning up.
    Petrus Maria Johannaque sunt nubendi

Vampire Gwen is quite striking...

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Vampire Gwen is quite striking...
    Yes, indeed. Reminds me of that one universe where she became a/the Living Vampire instead of Michael Morbius.

Spectacular Member 9AlphaOmega1's Avatar

Not happy of Gwen getting stuck on 616, feels her world is still in sand box mode and more to explore. But if this keeps her in the spotlight and her get another series I am for it.

Quote Originally Posted by 9AlphaOmega1 View Post
    Not happy of Gwen getting stuck on 616, feels her world is still in sand box mode and more to explore. But if this keeps her in the spotlight and her get another series I am for it.
    Yeah, same.

Amazing Member

What's Spider-Gwen's deal lately?

I'm kind of interested in the upcoming series but I fell off early in her first run because of the constant dimension hopping cross overs practically every other issue and then she lost her powers, then got a device to give her powers, then Matt Murdock I think was giving her powers then finally she got a symbiote? That whole thing lost me, like the creative team had no long term plan. Then after that she kept getting minis which I don't read, I wait for ongoings for characters I want to follow.

So is it still super complicated with her? Did she drop the symbiote? Don't really care for symbiotes

Quote Originally Posted by hbomb450 View Post
    What's Spider-Gwen's deal lately?

I'm kind of interested in the upcoming series but I fell off early in her first run because of the constant dimension hopping cross overs practically every other issue and then she lost her powers, then got a device to give her powers, then Matt Murdock I think was giving her powers then finally she got a symbiote? That whole thing lost me, like the creative team had no long term plan. Then after that she kept getting minis which I don't read, I wait for ongoings for characters I want to follow.

So is it still super complicated with her? Did she drop the symbiote? Don't really care for symbiotes
    She still has the Symbiote but it's pretty negligible and is mostly just an excuse for her to have powers.

Amazing Member

Thanks, I'll still probably check it out. I looked up some the artist's work and I'm liking what I see. Hopefully they don't throw every idea at the wall to see what sticks this time around. Build up the character and their cast at least for the first year or so

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Thanks for sharing this.