Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

I didn't know Dazzler had an evil sister...

Nice jacket Orlando .

I think I can count on one hand the number of concerts the band has performed without being interrupted.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Nice jacket Orlando .

I think I can count on one hand the number of concerts the band has performed without being interrupted.
    Yeah, Lois London.

Nice jacket Orlando .

Lois London, aka Mortis used to work for Selene during the Necrosha period. Her power is actually a disintegration beam or touch. She seems to drain light from her surroundings when charging it too.

Uh... so who did Mortis disintegrate here?

Extraordinary Member

Did anyone get the newest issue on Wednesday?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Did anyone get the newest issue on Wednesday?
    I checked it out. Some major developments happened. Glory basically broke up with Em Jay, letting her know she had to get her s*** sorted out regarding her feelings for Gwen. Then Em Jay, while following Gwen and Alison/Dazzler around, was kidnapped by another agent of Dazzler's mysterious stalker, who turned out to be none other than Earth-65's Bruce Banner, who'd also secretly manipulated Rick Jones through hypnosis and drugs into becoming his pawn. Oh, and Bruce-65 recreated Carnage by stimulating the dormant symbiote cells inside Em Jay after King in Black: Gwenom vs. Carnage. Not gonna be pretty, though at least Gwen knows Em Jay's been madly, obsessively in love with her.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Time to let her down gently .

Psycho Dazzler fanboy Bruce Banner is...something. Poor Rick though.

I like how Pixe's outfit is in her X-Men colors. And how Dazzler continues to not wear pants. Natasha looks so weird.

Gwen is moving to Earth-616. I don't know if I would describe this as letting her down "gently."

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Psycho Dazzler fanboy Bruce Banner is...something. Poor Rick though.

I like how Pixe's outfit is in her X-Men colors. And how Dazzler continues to not wear pants. Natasha looks so weird.
    I think Earth-65 Natasha was an attempt at modernizing 616-Natasha's original appearance(s) as a black-haired (as opposed to red-haired like became customary sometime in the 1970s or so) femme fatale.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Gwen is moving to Earth-616. I don't know if I would describe this as letting her down "gently."

Not really . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

About right for their relationship. She's getting out fast .
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I think Earth-65 Natasha was an attempt at modernizing 616-Natasha's original appearance(s) as a black-haired (as opposed to red-haired like became customary sometime in the 1970s or so) femme fatale
    Just looks off to me.

I think Earth-65 Natasha was an attempt at modernizing 616-Natasha's original appearance(s) as a black-haired (as opposed to red-haired like became customary sometime in the 1970s or so) femme fatale.
    April 1970 was when Natasha debuted her red hair. ASM #86. Before that she'd been a recurring character in Avengers, but she was about to get her own feature in Amazing Adventures, so they redesigned her.

Bear in mind Natasha-65 is somehow aware of her multiverse versions usually being a spy, so she may have deliberately chosen to have a different look which happens to be similar to 616 Natasha's early look.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Yeah, presumably none of her supporting cast is coming with her. Melissa Flores is therefore wrapping up all of Spider-Gwen's old plot points so that the new status quo can act as a clean slate. Sue and Johnny was written off as dealt with by Natasha, the Em Jay Carnage thing from King in Black is being followed up on now (the Giant-Size is essentially an extra issue of SMASH, really weird for a mini to get what's effectively an annual), and they're dealing with the band drama that's been bubbling since the very start back in Latour's run.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, presumably none of her supporting cast is coming with her. Melissa Flores is therefore wrapping up all of Spider-Gwen's old plot points so that the new status quo can act as a clean slate. Sue and Johnny was written off as dealt with by Natasha, the Em Jay Carnage thing from King in Black is being followed up on now (the Giant-Size is essentially an extra issue of SMASH, really weird for a mini to get what's effectively an annual), and they're dealing with the band drama that's been bubbling since the very start back in Latour's run.
    What about stuff with her dad though?

I checked it out. Some major developments happened. Glory basically broke up with Em Jay, letting her know she had to get her s*** sorted out regarding her feelings for Gwen. Then Em Jay, while following Gwen and Alison/Dazzler around, was kidnapped by another agent of Dazzler's mysterious stalker, who turned out to be none other than Earth-65's Bruce Banner, who'd also secretly manipulated Rick Jones through hypnosis and drugs into becoming his pawn. Oh, and Bruce-65 recreated Carnage by stimulating the dormant symbiote cells inside Em Jay after King in Black: Gwenom vs. Carnage. Not gonna be pretty, though at least Gwen knows Em Jay's been madly, obsessively in love with her.
    So they're gonna make Em Jay and Gwen almost kiss and then that's when Gwen is sent to the 616 and then runs into Miles.

So that way MARVEL will both screw fans over on Em Jay and Gwen getting together, and then they'll try to push any of the negative reaction to that onto Miles like it's somehow his fault... thus screwing over fans that want them together as well