Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    So they're gonna make Em Jay and Gwen almost kiss and then that's when Gwen is sent to the 616 and then runs into Miles.

So that way MARVEL will both screw fans over on Em Jay and Gwen getting together, and then they'll try to push any of the negative reaction to that onto Miles like it's somehow his fault... thus screwing over fans that want them together as well

I really doubt Gwen will return Em Jay's feelings at all.

But I also don't expect her to have an immediate romance with Miles in the comics too.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

So they're gonna make Em Jay and Gwen almost kiss and then that's when Gwen is sent to the 616 and then runs into Miles.

So that way MARVEL will both screw fans over on Em Jay and Gwen getting together, and then they'll try to push any of the negative reaction to that onto Miles like it's somehow his fault... thus screwing over fans that want them together as well

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

But I also don't expect her to have an immediate romance with Miles in the comics too.
    Fair enough, though to Majesty's point, it wouldn't be something we could put past or beyond Marvel to f*** with the fans like that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Fantastic Member

Yeah, while Miles has/had feelings for Gwen, it seems that he has moved. Also agree that Gwen will not return any romantic feelings for Em Jay. She just never seemed to have those feelings. Which is why what happens to Em jay a little uncomfortable to me. Seems like we may be dealing with some problematic tropes soon enough.

Yeah, Miles already has a girlfriend, Tiana Toomes, Starling.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Why is Old Gwen part of the thread? Almost no one pays her any attention, free riding much?

Fantastic Member

Yay for Gwen meeting up with the spider-gang sooner rather than later(does anybody care about Silk, honest question), Boo for Gwen kicking off with a saturated villain like Kraven. I'm more interested in finding out what sent her to 616 and seeing her mostly deal with that, initially.

"Why is Kraven alive" - Are we talking the clone or OG! Kraven? I don't think the former was even dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Tapioca Blitzkrieg View Post
    Yay for Gwen meeting up with the spider-gang sooner rather than later(does anybody care about Silk, honest question), Boo for Gwen kicking off with a saturated villain like Kraven. I'm more interested in finding out what sent her to 616 and seeing her mostly deal with that, initially.
    I'd rather read a book with Silk and Sarah Stacy as a blue goblin than Spider-Gwen.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, Miles already has a girlfriend, Tiana Toomes, Starling.
    Pretty sure they broke up, didn't they? Or did they get back together or something.
    Last edited by Majesty; 02-22-2024 at 01:28 AM.

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

"Why is Kraven alive" - Are we talking the clone or OG! Kraven? I don't think the former was even dead.
    That’s what I was asking on Reddit there’s no way they’re bringing back og Kraven for absolutely no reason and his identical clone son isn’t dead so what gives? Maybe they are planning on bringing back the og to synergize with the upcoming movie even though clone Kraven has been treated as the original up until very recently. And the best time they could have delved into that was during Beyond when Ben fought Kraven, would have been really interesting as both were clones taking place of the original but they didn’t even reference Kraven being a clone.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    I'd rather read a book with Silk and Sarah Stacy as a blue goblin than Spider-Gwen.
    Well, more power to you, i hope you get your wish.

My anecdotal perception is that Silk isn't that popular a character to the internet fandom based on the discourse i usually come by

Fantastic Member

Pretty sure they broke up, didn't they? Or did they get back together or something.
    i think they had a bump in the road when Miles was struggling with anger issues and anxiety at the start of the run, but have since then cleared things up, at least thats how i understood it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyspideyfan View Post
    That’s what I was asking on Reddit there’s no way they’re bringing back og Kraven for absolutely no reason and his identical clone son isn’t dead so what gives? Maybe they are planning on bringing back the og to synergize with the upcoming movie even though clone Kraven has been treated as the original up until very recently. And the best time they could have delved into that was during Beyond when Ben fought Kraven, would have been really interesting as both were clones taking place of the original but they didn’t even reference Kraven being a clone.
    It'd feel weird to bring Kraven back in a Ghost Spider book. Maybe it's another Kraven clone.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tapioca Blitzkrieg View Post
    Well, I mean Cindy's appreciation thread has several dozen posts on it. I like her a lot and I can't wait to see how they use her in the MCU and especially in the Insomniac video games.