Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post

Looks like Damain and Tim are in this issue too:

Is this from Batman and Robin?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is this from Batman and Robin?
    It's from Nightwing.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    It's from Nightwing.
    Ohhh! Okay. The art looked more in-line with the other book but I guess Williamson probably can't show Bruce with the rest of the Batfamily right now.

Is that art for the Nightwing #300 issue? It doesn't look like any of the art from artists that have been solicited before then.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Is that art for the Nightwing #300 issue? It doesn't look like any of the art from artists that have been solicited before then.
    Don't know, but the art is by Di Nicuolo and it's from Nightwing.

https://twitter.com/TomTaylorMade/st...24512678539746

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Incredible Member

Issue #118

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post
    Issue #118

Ah yes, the high point of Dick's love life.

I like this arc, it's bad in a fun way.

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    I like this arc, it's bad in a fun way.
    It's a weird juxtaposition.... someone who DOES have super-powers decides being a super-hero is too dangerous... and decides it's better off being handled by people who... don't have powers?

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    It's a weird juxtaposition.... someone who DOES have super-powers decides being a super-hero is too dangerous... and decides it's better off being handled by people who... don't have powers?
    Obsessed crazy people who do little besides train and make plans might be better suited than people with minor powers for such work.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I dunno, I just read a recent Dark Night Detective trade with a lot of Dixon stories (specifically including the first appearance of Spoiler, Bullet for Bullock, Electrocutioner, and the GordonxSarah Essen romance) and it really had that B:TAS vibe for me.

But your mileage may vary.
    I guess it does. I just get way more of an Englehart, O'Neil, and Sprang feel with the series. *shrugs*
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post
    Issue #118

She's a super model, she could pass for Bludhaven. And seeing an old friend, who is now known as the city's "savior", could generate several rumors.
    The super model and the new billionaire (children of the most desired ex-billionaire in America), together? That would make headlines.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    She's a super model, she could pass for Bludhaven. And seeing an old friend, who is now known as the city's "savior", could generate several rumors.
    The super model and the new billionaire (children of the most desired ex-billionaire in America), together? That would make headlines.
    She was a designer not a model

Astonishing Member

https://twitter.com/Bruno_Redondo_F/...11713148264701

Redondo looks like he's confirming that the May issue represents the start of the last arc of him and Taylor on the book.

I know Taylor's not to everyone's taste, but he's really upped the profile of the character - hopefully the next team can at least maintain that. The kind of flubbed transition DC had after Seeley left, where they were obviously flailing, could undo a lot of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    https://twitter.com/Bruno_Redondo_F/...11713148264701

Redondo looks like he's confirming that the May issue represents the start of the last arc of him and Taylor on the book.

I know Taylor's not to everyone's taste, but he's really upped the profile of the character - hopefully the next team can at least maintain that. The kind of flubbed transition DC had after Seeley left, where they were obviously flailing, could undo a lot of that.
    If Taylor is leaving too, DC needs to put together another good team for this book, cause Nightwing and Poison Ivy are the only bat characters outside of Bruce selling books right now.