Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Wonder if that Snyder Nightwing OGN will ever come out or if it is a dead project.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Wonder if that Snyder Nightwing OGN will ever come out or if it is a dead project.
    DC probably tried to convince him to turn it into something for Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    How the hell was Snyder going to do a film about a guy who is happy most of the time? From what I've seen, he's incapable of understanding such a thing.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    How the hell was Snyder going to do a film about a guy who is happy most of the time? From what I've seen, he's incapable of understanding such a thing.
    He was talking about Scott Snyder, not Zack.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    He was talking about Scott Snyder, not Zack.
    My mistake. Most of the time I hear only the last name, it's in reference to the former head of the DC darky dark darkness-verse.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Astonishing Member

Now that we're facing the prospect of the Taylor run being complete, I would like to formally restate my position that the inevitable Omnibus include those two issues of Batgirls he was in with Seer. They were cool, and make the "Fear State" issues seem like less of a strange side-track.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Looks like all of the DC books are getting a shake up besides the main Trinity books (Williamson Superman, Zdarsky Batman, King WW). Waid is leaving WF, perhaps he might take Nightwing alongside Action Comics? Waid always wanted to write Nightwing. He’s basically cleared the deck between stepping away from Shazam and now WF ending.
    Where was it announced Waid was leaving World's Finest? In a recent interview on Newsarama he made it sound like he and Mora were staying on WF (they did leave Shazam) but when asked about working with Dan on a second book Mark said they were both more than capable of doing two books a month, so it is possible still they get Nightwing which I would be thrilled about. I did expect though that DC would give them a JL title but that doesn't seem to be on the horizon any time soon oddly.
    William Messner Loebs Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-writ...ource=customer

Peter David Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/peter-david-fund

Len Kaminski Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-save-len-kaminski

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Where was it announced Waid was leaving World's Finest? In a recent interview on Newsarama he made it sound like he and Mora were staying on WF (they did leave Shazam) but when asked about working with Dan on a second book Mark said they were both more than capable of doing two books a month, so it is possible still they get Nightwing which I would be thrilled about. I did expect though that DC would give them a JL title but that doesn't seem to be on the horizon any time soon oddly.
    He is not, DC connect had the solicit for WF saying "last epic adventure" instead of "latest", so people assumed the book was ending.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    At least Waid probably wouldn't blow everything up.
    Pfft. Waid would gladly sink everything into a black hole if he thought it would enable him to restore the status quo to as close to pre-COIE depending on the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Wolf-By-Night View Post
    Pfft. Waid would gladly sink everything into a black hole if he thought it would enable him to restore the status quo to as close to pre-COIE depending on the character.
    I don't think he'd do that to Dick as Nightwing.

I really hope Dick lands in good hands. Taylor was the best NW writer since Dixon in my opinion.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    I really hope Dick lands in good hands. Taylor was the best NW writer since Dixon in my opinion.
    Tamaranean hands maybe?

Nightwing #111: Really boring read.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Tamaranean hands maybe?
    Bab's hands are just fine.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Dick and Terry fighting together in Crisis on infinite earths

IMG_6560.jpg