Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Honestly, I feel simpathy for Damian in Batman comic (even although I don't think this attitude fits his character).

Anyway, my point is that Zdarsky doesn't seem to be trying to make Damian look bad. I mean, other characters also doubt whether the robot is Bruce or not.
    They are all stupid which is par for the course for any characters not named Tim under his pen.

I'm just mad I've contd to pull this Batman run.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    They are all stupid which is par for the course for any characters not named Tim under his pen.

I'm just mad I've contd to pull this Batman run.
    Tim hasn't really appeared on this arc. So far, Stephanie is the smart character.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Tim hasn't really appeared on this arc. .
    I know. I mean that his characterisation for the other Robins have been dumb. Tim doesn't need to be on panel or in the scene for him to write Damian being less than smart.

I know. I mean that his characterisation for the other Robins have been dumb. Tim doesn't need to be on panel or in the scene for him to write Damian being less than smart.
    To be fair, that's all he has left as a character to stand out. I'm just happy they gave up on turning Damian into a villain.

Battle of The Super Sons Behind The Scenes

I know this has been already been said, non-stop, but Damian and Flatline are the best together <3
    Also, Damian should've known she doesnt do inconspicuous

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaker1610 View Post
    I know this has been already been said, non-stop, but Damian and Flatline are the best together <3
    Also, Damian should've known she doesnt do inconspicuous

Love em!

Hope there's more to her turning on him.
    Last edited by Fergus; 04-14-2024 at 05:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Battle of The Super Sons Behind The Scenes

This behind the scenes makes me like this movie even more.
    Everyone seems to be having fun [especially the producer who's pretending to be Jor El. Clearly a fanboy and I'm here for it]

I wasn't aware of the stacked creatives yet it makes sense. This movie is up there with the best animated stuff DC has put out.

They were going for something reminiscent of the Goonies and other coming of age stories from our childhood and they captured that vibe excellently.

It's sad this movie flew under the radar it seems but thanks to streaming it's getting the exposure it deserves.

Extraordinary Member

Everyone seems to be having fun [especially the producer who's pretending to be Jor El. Clearly a fanboy and I'm here for it]

I wasn't aware of the stacked creatives yet it makes sense. This movie is up there with the best animated stuff DC has put out.

They were going for something reminiscent of the Goonies and other coming of age stories from our childhood and they captured that vibe excellently.

It's sad this movie flew under the radar it seems but thanks to streaming it's getting the exposure it deserves.
    its pretty good, I wish it aired on tv back at a time when it could debut to a large audience
    I also wish it was animated and not in RWBY 3d

Mighty Member

https://twitter.com/_LilBirdie/statu...02655013204295

New Damian suit. Looks dope but hope it is temporary as I really love his new one. Also the making it more of a traditional Robin suit makes me wonder if this means Tim will move on from Robin.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by NOCTPHOENIX View Post

New Damian suit. Looks dope but hope it is temporary as I really love his new one. Also the making it more of a traditional Robin suit makes me wonder if this means Tim will move on from Robin.
    He looks bigger, gonna miss the hair

Tim needs to move on and go back to his long hair. I'm so tired of all the Robins looking like clones of each other.

Looks more like a mistake from the colorist.

Edit: Looking at his current suit, i can see some differences, but nothing major. Let's wait for the final version.
    Last edited by Drako; 04-18-2024 at 03:29 PM.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

I don't think that's Damian. Look's more like it's Dick from the Absolute universe.

It was surprisingly good.

Adams captured the dynamic and tone of the Super Son comics.

He handled Jon and Damian better here than in the Flash comics.