Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    So many selfless hero costumes.

It looks odd. Why didn't they just wear civilian clothes?
    Do you mean sleeveless?
    Last edited by dietrich; 01-29-2024 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NOCTPHOENIX View Post
    I felt the writers went out of their way to showcase Damian's humanity and kind heart.
    He was the only beast that went out of his way to not hurt the transformed. The only one looking out for them even whilst turned.

It's clear the person complaining didn't read the whole thing. They just saw a panel and ran with it.

https://www.tumblr.com/bangtokitokoro

Damian does kinda look like Tim in his new series

Damian v Damian

Damian, Bruce and Dick

https://www.tumblr.com/bangtokitokoro
    Last edited by dietrich; 01-29-2024 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Do you mean sleeveless?
    yes. Whoops!

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    The unnecessary drama side, this isn't what I meant when I said I wanted to see Damian and Dick together again.
    The web Toons recently had a sweet Dick and Damian arc. Not sure if you are following the series?

I felt the writers went out of their way to showcase Damian's humanity and kind heart.
    He was the only beast that went out of his way to not hurt the transformed. The only one looking out for them even whilst turned.

It's clear the person complaining didn't read the whole thing. They just saw a panel and ran with it.
    Agreed.

Damian cat Fan art

Last edited by Fergus; 01-29-2024 at 04:18 PM.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

I enjoyed the way he was handled. How they [dick and Jon] view/think about Damian and how the story informed the raeder of his goodness.even as a Beast.

The panel with the Dynamic Duo of Nightwing and Robin making their way back after Damian was back to being himself was fire. It also had actual fire in the background.

Epic.

[/B] BY TRAVIS MERCER[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I enjoyed the way he was handled. How they [dick and Jon] view/think about Damian and how the story informed the raeder of his goodness.even as a Beast.

The panel with the Dynamic Duo of Nightwing and Robin making their way back after Damian was back to being himself was fire. It also had actual fire in the background.

Epic.
    Yeah it has

Last edited by dietrich; 02-05-2024 at 11:32 AM.

I always thought this Batsuit was 666 exclusive [meant the Batman and the world was the 666 version] but I just realised that this suit is canon to any future where Tomasi's b&R happened.

This suit was designed when he was 10. I just started noticing that he has this suit in many futures that aren't 666.

Like this one here and the one from Snyder's Jl where he was Batman of the world while Dick was batman of Gotham.

Astonishing Member

I think at this point we can tell, that it's more than just a suit from a specific potential future, it's indeed specific suit and definitive symbol for Damian's Batman. Just like Terry's suit.

It is, to an extent, iconic and nobody is probably rushing to write a new 666 story so might as well use it other stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I think at this point we can tell, that it's more than just a suit from a specific potential future, it's indeed specific suit and definitive symbol for Damian's Batman. Just like Terry's suit.
    Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    It is, to an extent, iconic and nobody is probably rushing to write a new 666 story so might as well use it other stories.
    agree.

You are both on to something.
    It was a relief when it suddenly clicked that the suit has been used in many other futures.
    This suit used to make me apprehensive.

I'd anticipate a bad Future Damian every time I saw it. Glad to see it come to represent Damian batman rather than The Batman of Bethlehem.