Page 37 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

its happening its happening omg everyone prepare yourselvesssssss

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    its happening its happening omg everyone prepare yourselvesssssss
    Woooow. Ok it says "yet-to-be announced X-Men title." Do we think it means exactly what it says or could they be alluding to X-Factor or X-Force which have sorta been announced?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Rachel and Captain Britain... sounds like Excalibur to me. Could include Brian and Meggan, that's four members.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 03-22-2024 at 09:11 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Woooow. Ok it says "yet-to-be announced X-Men title." Do we think it means exactly what it says or could they be alluding to X-Factor or X-Force which have sorta been announced?
    OK first off: eff yeahhhhhh!!!
    And then second: it could just be the way it's phrased and still point to X-Factor or X-Force. Although we know there's more books coming down the line so it could easily be a new Excalibur revival.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Rachel and Captain Britain... sounds like Excalibur to me. Could include Brian and Meggan, that's four members.
    A new Excalibur would be dope but I'm kinda hoping it's either X-Force or X-Factor since those are imminent. I can actually see an X-Factor since Rachel was in the last iteration and Betsy's spy work.

"She will star alongside her girlfriend, Betsy Braddock..."

Someone check on LoganAlpha30X33.

did yall notice they didnt say Captain Britain but they noted Askani??

Am I reading too much into it.

On one hand, I'd love if they tried a more traditional approach to Excalibur.
    On the other hand, I'm not really in the mood for waiting for Wave 2 announcements, and I feel like X-Force and X-Factor could be fun.
    But yay! She's coming

Hmmm. PopVerse is saying it's "Phoenix" but I don't know if this is official?

https://www.thepopverse.com/x-men-ph...he-ashes-comic

Long-time X-Men Betsy Braddock and Rachel Summers are teaming up in more ways than one for a new Marvel Comics title debuting this fall as part of the massive X-Men relaunch.

This fall's Phoenix title, first teased at a SXSW event earlier this month, will co-star the two former X-Men (and Excalibur) co-stars - but off on their own, as partners - in adventures, and in love.

The announcement came via Marvel's description of an upcoming variant cover for X-Men #35. The description reads, "Rachel Summers, AKA Askani, currently playing a pivotal role in Krakoa’s final battle in Rise of the Powers of X. She will star alongside her girlfriend, Betsy Braddock, in a yet-to-be announced X-Men title in the upcoming From the Ashes era."

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    This site is claiming it's the Phoenix book https://www.thepopverse.com/x-men-ph...he-ashes-comic

Dunno how reliable that is.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Hmm it sounds more like speculation to me?

Phoenix is announced Mr. Arrant. And the blurb say in an unannounced title. So i think Popverse is way off.

Or maybe he did that on purpose to get confirmation that Rachel wont be in the Phoenix book.

Hmm. Reverse psychology.

Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    This site is claiming it's the Phoenix book https://www.thepopverse.com/x-men-ph...he-ashes-comic

Dunno how reliable that is.
    Gail said that two of the 90s Gold team members are getting solos soon. Of the currently announced titles Storm and Wolverine are obviously solos but of the two only Storm was on the OG Gold team. X-Force and X-Factor are obviously team books and going by the original NYX the new NYX doesn't look too likely to be an Iceman, Bishop, Angel, or Colossus solo. In conjunction with the Fall 4 foreshadow variant the Phoenix book looks like it's gonna be about Jean.

Well Jean and Storm are X-Men Gold so they make the most sense with the two solo titles. Wolverine always gets a solo.

NYX is usually for the younger youth mutants.

So hopefully its X-Factor. Rachel was just on that team and Betsy has the govt. STRIKE connections.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Phoenix is announced Mr. Arrant. And the blurb say in an unannounced title. So i think Popverse is way off.

Or maybe he did that on purpose to get confirmation that Rachel wont be in the Phoenix book.

Hmm. Reverse psychology.
    I noticed they tagged Brevoort in their X post about this so maybe he'll come in and tell them they're wrong, haha.

maybe Betsy can be Phoenix this time