Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    For everyone who wanted her to lean more towards an edgier side again, X-Force seems to be good news. I don't hate the costume but I don't like it so much either.

I wonder if maybe she isn't technically still CB, but just not going by it on X-Force since it's an off the grid team.
    That’d work for me. I love the Captain Britain stuff for her and I don’t want it to go away.

Wow! So happy we got this confirmation sooner then expected. I love edgy Betsy so I over the moon she’s in X-Force!

We need to have a better look at the costume but for me it’s already 100 times better then the clunky CB uniform. So happy she’s going apparently by Betsy Braddock. Love it. Very excited to read her interactions with Forge and again with Sage and Deadpool.

Betsy on a main X-Team is super excited!

I don’t love Marcus To’s art that much since he leans on more childish facial features but I won’t complain until I see his rendition of the team.

Yay! So relieved.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Maybe I'm nuts (I am) but I'm digging the color scheme of the costumes. Reminds me of Rogue's X-Treme costume which I loved.
    That's my take on it as well. It has a very Xtreme XM vibe to it with them being individualised as well.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I didn't think they'd add her into a line-up, but they did! I am definitely giving this a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Wow! So happy we got this confirmation sooner then expected. I love edgy Betsy so I over the moon she’s in X-Force!

We need to have a better look at the costume but for me it’s already 100 times better then the clunky CB uniform. So happy she’s going apparently by Betsy Braddock. Love it. Very excited to read her interactions with Forge and again with Sage and Deadpool.

Betsy on a main X-Team is super excited!

I don’t love Marcus To’s art that much since he leans on more childish facial features but I won’t complain until I see his rendition of the team.

Yay! So relieved.
    Rachel is referred to by her actual name too, instead of Askani or Prestige. Maybe both are getting new codenames? If they want to give Brian the Captain Britain mantle back, maybe Britannia would work for Betsy. It was the name of another superhero who was a member of The Union, but she died in that series, a victim of the King in Black event.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 04-09-2024 at 11:47 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

She should just good by Lady Braddock.

Betsy Braddock.

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    I didn't think they'd add her into a line-up, but they did! I am definitely giving this a chance.
    Happy to hear it! Our voices have been loud and I believe we've been heard.

And yeah I'm good with just "Betsy Braddock" if that's the decision. It rolls off the tongue and they used it as part of the title of her recent solo.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    She should just good by Lady Braddock.

Betsy Braddock.
    I love just Betsy Braddock but Lady Braddock suits her so well it's absurd. Wouldn't mind it either. Specially with the sword and shield of it all.

EDIT:
    I hope To give her a bigger fuller, longer hair this time. One o the things I don't love about his art is his hair game. Not enough drama for me. In the cover her hair looks super long. I hope he also draws it that way.
    A picture would last longer darling...

I hope they keep Askani as Rachel's code name. It is awesome and long overdue.

If Betsy is not acting as CB unofficially I would love for her to be Psylocke once again. I understand why they let Kwannon keep it. But it might be time to give it back and get a name completely original to her (which is what they really should have done in the first place)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I was literally just looking at her lovely ponytail that goes on forever.

She looks like such a stealth warrior. I love it.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I was literally just looking at her lovely ponytail that goes on forever.

She looks like such a stealth warrior. I love it.
    I will need to see more of her costume but I really like what I'm seeing. You're right in that it seems similar to what Rogue was wearing in X-Treme X-Men. Her hair, pose and sword here look so good, Betsy is ready to slay and look impeccable while doing it.

gonna need someone to edit that red into purple or lavender

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I will need to see more of her costume but I really like what I'm seeing. You're right in that it seems similar to what Rogue was wearing in X-Treme X-Men. Her hair, pose and sword here look so good, Betsy is ready to slay and look impeccable while doing it.
    I'm drooling. If we get to see her do some stealthy spy work, y'all will have to pick me up off the floor.

I'm drooling. If we get to see her do some stealthy spy work, y'all will have to pick me up off the floor.
    Maybe...her STRIKE team-mates will guest-star for an arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Maybe...her STRIKE team-mates will guest-star for an arc.

I'm totally geeking out. I apologize.