Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Holy hell, Foxe's Betsy is amazing, she uses her powers so effectively, she's so confident!

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Holy hell, Foxe's Betsy is amazing, she uses her powers so effectively, she's so confident!
    Ahhh! *runs to app* Thank you!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Yeah I figured he couldnt say too much but glad he answered it.

Unlimited is so good! Working on the review thread now. Betsy's voice is fantastic and she's an absolute beast. Yes!!

Incredible Member

We are saved. Betsy was serving. A fighting beast indeed

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    We are saved. Betsy was serving. A fighting beast indeed
    The way she handled these Wolverine Sentinels!

They're no joke as they caused a lot of damage and gave Domino and Sage a very hard time in X-Force. They didn't touch our girl once. I howled when she made the security guard punch himself.

We got a ton of butterflies! And I love the continued friendship with Shatterstar and Rictor. She was tough throughout but also caring of Gaveedra. Their quiet moment in the alley reminded me of when they were hiding in the sewer in Sevalith in KoX.

Now I can't wait to find out what her "rash and violent" plan is.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

This is the Betsy I wanted throughout Tini's Excalibur...astute, decisive, skilled and devastating in the use of her powers. The TK and TP gloves are off...time to tear poo up.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

This was very good. The butterfly shield >>>>>

Mighty Member

Thanks for sharing these panel JB!

It’s a shame that we had to wait until FoX to get this Betsy! She been capable and bad ass all this time. Thank you, Steves!

She was the focus of this week's Battle of the Atom podcast. they ranked her New Mutants Annual/Mojoverse American debut, Uncanny X-men 328/Sabretooth Special, Psi-War

Ultimate Member

Well part of this is making up for lost time where she was living comfortably Ina mansion while most mutants were sleeping in sewers and running for their lives. Retconning Betsy back into the Xverse.

Didn't, don't and won't care about this UK scenario, but that was well-done. Really well-done.

Putting that quote in JB's signature (no offence, dear) from the Betsy/Arthur stand-off next to the kind of cheeky/kind of eloquent banter during the combat in today's issue really highlights what a subpar writer TH is.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well part of this is making up for lost time where she was living comfortably Ina mansion while most mutants were sleeping in sewers and running for their lives. Retconning Betsy back into the Xverse.
    When did she and Rachel get back from Earth-10248?

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    Didn't, don't and won't care about this UK scenario, but that was well-done. Really well-done.

Putting that quote in JB's signature (no offence, dear) from the Betsy/Arthur stand-off next to the kind of cheeky/kind of eloquent banter during the combat in today's issue really highlights what a subpar writer TH is.
    None taken at all and I've been trying to decide which quote from today's issue to change it to.
    Last edited by JB; 02-05-2024 at 12:36 PM.

Ok I read it again. I love how feisty she is again. Certain words seem weird to me but thats a me thing lol "you lot" "crack on" "buggers" do Brits say this

Ugh I wish this was given floppies and had more eyes on it.

I love the rotating artists and given their deadlines I think they are doing awesome.

We're going to have a break out next issue. I wonder if they are dealing with the ORCHIS/Selene/Coven or if thats what Dani and gang are dealing with.

Really digging the dynamic between Shattybuns and Betsy. They should spar and practice together.

They probably wanted the issue to give off an English "flair" since it was taking place in Britain, but that slang does seem more befitting of someone like Wisdom than Elisabeth (who'd curse in thought bubbles rather than out in the open).

Shattybuns was a bit cringe-y, IMO. "Darling" or "petal" would be more cute.