Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19596566676869
Results 1,021 to 1,028 of 1028
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Rachel's jealousy when she has no reason to be jealous is annoying. She needs to get over herself or get lost.
    Rachel needs to get lost! In the time stream.

I’m rereading Uncanny right after Betsy joined. The two issues of them on Muir island waiting for Storm and Wolverine to call for them. The training session was a good example how Betsy was cunning with her powers. She used a psycho blast to stop Rogue, then used her powers to have Rogue go after an illusion of her and then confused her senses to fly into a rock. She played possum to get Dazzler closer to her. This was all while she was new to the team. I miss that cunning and her strategy too. I’d love to see more of that.

Not just reckless adrenaline junkie Betsy.

Mighty Member

I dunno if this was fan art or really a variant cover, but saw this in a Psylocke/Captain Britain page on Facebook. Such a great era of Betsy coming into her own

IMG_3521.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Caedus View Post
    I always felt like Morrison's NXM was kind of a send off to Jott unlike OMD which made no sense at all. Scott had become too much of a cynic and Jean had become an immortal being that could no longer relate to him. Kinda like what you described about Remender's UXF. Every comic book couple that I ever loved has been FUBAR lol.
    But someone mentioned that Rachel is the guardian of the timestream and Betsy is the guardian of the multiverse. It's kinda making sense for me now
    To me that it wasnt bc the way they ended Scott and Jean was so messy. It could have been what you described had she lived but they killed her off without her and Scott ever having a conversation so there was no real closure. Marvel didnt really deal with the fallout and given their 40+ year history, it was a disservice to the characters and fans

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth_Caedus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    To me that it wasnt bc the way they ended Scott and Jean was so messy. It could have been what you described had she lived but they killed her off without her and Scott ever having a conversation so there was no real closure. Marvel didnt really deal with the fallout and given their 40+ year history, it was a disservice to the characters and fans
    But for Scott to be compatible with Jean he had to be reverted back to his 90s version, ignoring over a decade of character development. Their romance hasn't felt genuine to me since 2004.
    Last edited by Darth_Caedus; Yesterday at 10:39 AM.

Amazing Member

still say they should hook up betsy and lucas.

I want Betsy to have another himbo like Thunderbird/Agni.

A hot greek stud like Avalanche lol

jk jk kind of

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    I dunno if this was fan art or really a variant cover, but saw this in a Psylocke/Captain Britain page on Facebook. Such a great era of Betsy coming into her own

IMG_3521.jpg
    Definitely fanart. Still can't understand if it's genuine or AI, though. And image reverse search gives nothing.
    Said this, I like the tk/butterfly effect.

Google offered me this. Oldie but new to me.

I can't understand what's going on with the costume on the waist but it's no AI (since the post is 4yrs old). Still, the costume design looks interesting.

Edit: oh dear, I should've trusted google on this. The fake Captain Britain cover is from the same artist!
    Bigger version and zooms in at their Instagram!
    Last edited by Hakka84; Yesterday at 07:38 PM.
    First Warren in Dark X-Men #1, and then Genis-Vell in Captain Marvel #1. Seriously, Marvel?!
    Avatar reflecting my mood. I couldn't stand the sunny high-flying Angel one anymore.

I love both of the costumes alot , especially the first one but the second one is great too. Betsy with Purple and gold is a amazing color scheme for her.