Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kwannon View Post
    While Betsy is the most obvious choice for the redacted member, sometimes the most obvious choice is the one!

What’s interesting to me is the parallel between Rachel sending the Dead X-Men back in time to stop a terrible future from happening and Rachel sending older Kitty back in time to stop a terrible future from happening in Days of Future Past.

On that note, does Rachel still have the power to send someone’s mind back in time into their younger body? Any possibility here that she sends Captain Britain Betsy’s mind back in time into Disassembled Betsy’s body to be their guide? (And therefore, the Betsy aiding the Dead X-Men might, in a way, be both Captain Britain Betsy and Dissassembled Betsy?)

Regarding the purple blue stuff, I would love for that to be a Betsy and Kwannon series, however I don’t think that Kwannon has a particularly established connection with the color blue (even though she’s worn the blue Psylocke costume) for her to be a contender for the purple blue reference. On the other hand, I think his reference to purple in the podcast quite likely refers to Betsy. But if it did turn out to be a Betsy & Kwannon book, I would be thrilled!

Love,
    Kwannon
    Hmm I'm not sure if Rachel has done the mind in another body time travel thing recently. That could be interesting.

I'm not yet sure if the "purple" and "blue" are the same project. The host asked Steve to use a single word to hint at upcoming stuff and he said he has a couple of mutant-related things coming up. It seemed like the two colors are for separate projects but anything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I hope you all are right that she will be appearing weekly '
    /
    I hope so too and if not, at least we know she's part of a large story spanning half a year. That's dope.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

On that note, does Rachel still have the power to send someone’s mind back in time into their younger body? Any possibility here that she sends Captain Britain Betsy’s mind back in time into Disassembled Betsy’s body to be their guide? (And therefore, the Betsy aiding the Dead X-Men might, in a way, be both Captain Britain Betsy and Dissassembled Betsy?)
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hmm I'm not sure if Rachel has done the mind in another body time travel thing recently. That could be interesting.
    Yes, Rachel still has that ability. I would say she's fined tuned it even more since the last time she used it, I think in the 90's during the Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix. She can now accurately find the correct mind and body from the multiverse, as seen when she revived Remy correctly.

And I'm very excited to see Betsy play into this External storyline!

I hope they give us lots of introspection and bring up that lame Coven and how she feels about being CB during FoX.

Mighty Member

Saw this on instagram yestersay!

IMG_1286.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post

IMG_1286.jpg
    I love when he draws her. I hope to get a commission of her from him one day!

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post

I'm not yet sure if the "purple" and "blue" are the same project. The host asked Steve to use a single word to hint at upcoming stuff and he said he has a couple of mutant-related things coming up. It seemed like the two colors are for separate projects but anything is possible.

I hope so too and if not, at least we know she's part of a large story spanning half a year. That's dope.
    Thanks for the response. Yes, that’s true, it’s not clear if the blue and the purple refer to two different projects and it does seem that they refer to two different ones.

Love,
    Kwannon

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Yes, Rachel still has that ability. I would say she's fined tuned it even more since the last time she used it, I think in the 90's during the Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix. She can now accurately find the correct mind and body from the multiverse, as seen when she revived Remy correctly.

And I'm very excited to see Betsy play into this External storyline!
    Thanks for that. Hmm, that is very interesting that she can now do this with greater precision and control. What a fantastic character.

Love,
    Kwannon

I wonder if we'll get a full team shot for Dead X-Men 4 with Betsy and the others.

IMG_1286.jpg
    Oh this is very nice. Who commissioned this?

Love,
    Kwannon

Mighty Member

Oh this is very nice. Who commissioned this?

Love,
    Kwannon
    He had posted several that he had sketched for commissions at a convention!

He had posted several that he had sketched for commissions at a convention!
    Very nice for those who received one!

Pre-Orders Open for Hasbro’s Marvel Legends Wolverine and Psylocke 2-Pack!

Commissions by Rafael Domingues.

Wish we could see a modern take on the second uniform without the cape and face mask.

We know she gives face card always and we need that hair to flow.

Anyone think that the two redacted mutants in No-Place in Rise of Powers of X are Askani and Captain Britain?

Love,
    Kwannon