Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kwannon View Post
    Anyone think that the two redacted mutants in No-Place in Rise of Powers of X are Askani and Captain Britain?

Love,
    Kwannon
    I feel really good about one of them being Rachel and it would be dream if the other was Betsy. Her current access to the multiverse fits right in.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I feel really good about one of them being Rachel and it would be dream if the other was Betsy. Her current access to the multiverse fits right in.
    You’re right, it does fit. Rachel and Betsy are my guesses for the remaining two.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwannon View Post
    You’re right, it does fit. Rachel and Betsy are my guesses for the remaining two.
    That would truly be divine.

Mark Eastwood has posted a wraparound cover mock up with the Outback team.

I truly would love to see a reunion. I hope Betsy and Ali have some direct interaction in Dead X-Men.

I truly would love to see a reunion. I hope Betsy and Ali have some direct interaction in Dead X-Men.
    That is amazing. My favorite roster. I’m also looking forward to Betsy and Ali interaction.

Mighty Member

Saw this today on a Facebook group I belong to. I would love to see this team organically thrown together for some mission or even an untold story from the Outback era.

IMG_1354.jpg

I love that piece.

I've been seeing a lot of this team on my timeline lately. Someone recently reposted this from Rage Gear Studios.

"Found a low resolution drawing of the Outback X-Men by Alan Davis. In spite of the file quality, his work is still amazing. Had to color it! Hope to see these line in high res some day."

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Beautiful. His art reminds me a bit of Ed Piskor's style from Grand Design. And the Oz team is just amazing, I'm surprised we are yet to read any "untold tales" from that time.

Mighty Member

I love that piece.

I've been seeing a lot of this team on my timeline lately. Someone recently reposted this from Rage Gear Studios.

"Found a low resolution drawing of the Outback X-Men by Alan Davis. In spite of the file quality, his work is still amazing. Had to color it! Hope to see these line in high res some day."

Love this! And they did a great job on the color!

I honestly can’t think of a better team. With a cast of 8, they really all had time to shine. Psylocke probably had the most moments where you thought “maybe I can’t trust her completely” , but her loyalty to Ororo and Logan was apparent. I love how she always gave Havok the chills. That’s what I’ve always loved about her back in that era, that she was that “creepy” telepath. That didn’t just happen after the switch.

Bloody Bess is revealed to be an alternative version of Betsy Braddock
    https://www.cbr.com/psylockes-shocki...dly-x-men-foe/
    Last edited by razzmatazz360; 01-17-2024 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by razzmatazz360 View Post
    Bloody Bess is revealed to be an alternative version of Betsy Braddock
    https://www.cbr.com/psylockes-shocki...dly-x-men-foe/
    Thanks for posting. Pretty cool for Claremont to mention her when we were recently talking about her.

When discussing the vagaries of X-Men romances with the YouTube channel Near Mint Condition, Chris Claremont casually dropped a bomb when discussing Nightcrawler's romantic entanglements:

"But the thing with Nightcrawler is he can be totally conflicted. I mean the woman he loves, Amanda Sefton, what is she? She's a demon sorceress, but she's a hero except there's a problem. She's not the only person he loves. Because years ago I introduced Bloody Bess, who I guess you could call her the Betsy Braddock of "Earth One." [A reference to DC Comics' terminology for alternate realities.] But more importantly she's a stone, psychotic killer."

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

It's interesting how Bess has shifted from being the original Betsy to an alt-reality Betsy... I find it a lot more palatable at this stage and it actually makes me more curious about Bloody Bess and her background.

Alternate reality Betsy is WAY more palatable. We didnt need her having a third body crisis. Come on Claremont.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    It's interesting how Bess has shifted from being the original Betsy to an alt-reality Betsy... I find it a lot more palatable at this stage and it actually makes me more curious about Bloody Bess and her background.
    Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Alternate reality Betsy is WAY more palatable. We didnt need her having a third body crisis. Come on Claremont.
    Agreed. Alternate reality version works much better and with many versions of her currently on the Corps, I wouldn't be against seeing them run up against Bloody Bess.

Never caught they having the same facial expressions and body language in this page. Fun stuff.

I cant wait for her to show up and an xplanation for what she's at bc its wild so far that with all the stuff going on with the mutants, several X-men being dead that she's MIA. I didnt read her series but did it leave her in Otherworld or was she in England?