Page 51 of 72 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It started the trend of cartoons trying to work-around Miles and Peter having the same codename by giving him a different one (or in the 2017 show not even bothering).
    Isn't Amazing Friends the only other one to have done that - he's called Spin there? As you say, he never took a codename at all in the 2017 show.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

It's probably for the best Miles isn't in the upcoming Friendly Neighborhood cartoon.
    It's weird who IS in that though. Nico Minoru and Amadeus Cho. Amadeus belongs in Miles stuff, not something starring Peter. After all, in the comics they're both Champions.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Web of Spider-Man preview
    https://www.gamesradar.com/madame-we...r-man-stories/
    Miles and Hightail take on vampires.

Spectacular Member Trapgodthanos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Web of Spider-Man preview
    https://www.gamesradar.com/madame-we...r-man-stories/
    Miles and Hightail take on vampires.
    This is the preview book right? I wonder if they'll tease anything besides the blodhunt tie in.
    Also I wonder if that's Hightail's new costume or her street wear (most of the capekillers were supposr to be set free so)

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It's weird who IS in that though. Nico Minoru and Amadeus Cho. Amadeus belongs in Miles stuff, not something starring Peter. After all, in the comics they're both Champions.
    I'm still amused to death that Ultimate Spider-Man's Season 3 (and 4) made Amadeus Cho the new wearer of the Iron Spider Armor.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I'm still amused to death that Ultimate Spider-Man's Season 3 (and 4) made Amadeus Cho the new wearer of the Iron Spider Armor.
    Well, I'm pretty sure that, if the series had continued one more season, Amadeus would have ended up becoming Brawn and be a new "Agent of Smash", alongside Skaar and A-Bomb. As for the Iron Spider's armor, in order to make her avoid Carnage's tricks, it coul dhave been assimilated by Mary Jane; the same way Venom assimilated for Flash part of the Beetle's armor.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShadow View Post
    I can't even remember if they've even exchanged a single line of dialogue in the comics.

Ultimate Member

I was wondering about something.

I remember Sony talking about a live action Miles movie, but I wonder if that's possible with the deal with Marvel.

The deal basically stated that Spider-man had to be depicted as white and straight. The animated films don't have Spider-man in the title and still feature straight and white Spider-man (even though hes not the lead).. If Sony actually put Miles in live action, would they have to call the movie something else? I guess it could be called Miles Morales:Spider-man but I'm legit curious about that deal Sony has with Marvel and the restrictions in it.

Spectacular Member FlyingShadow's Avatar

I can't even remember if they've even exchanged a single line of dialogue in the comics.
    I honestly don’t think they ever did lmbo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post

I remember Sony talking about a live action Miles movie, but I wonder if that's possible with the deal with Marvel.

The deal basically stated that Spider-man had to be depicted as white and straight. The animated films don't have Spider-man in the title and still feature straight and white Spider-man (even though hes not the lead).. If Sony actually put Miles in live action, would they have to call the movie something else? I guess it could be called Miles Morales:Spider-man but I'm legit curious about that deal Sony has with Marvel and the restrictions in it.
    Might also depend on how fast they phase Holland out.

All-New Member

Are you referring to that list of restrictions that included silly things like Peter Parker is only allowed to swear if he's wearing the venom symbiote? I believe all that only applied to the Peter Parker character and those restrictions don't apply to a Spider-Man that isn't him.

Ultimate Member

Might also depend on how fast they phase Holland out.
    Given Sony's circumstances, I doubt they'll get rid of Holland anytime soon.

Spider-man is their biggest franchise now, they probably won't do anything to mess it up.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyHarpoon View Post
    Are you referring to that list of restrictions that included silly things like Peter Parker is only allowed to swear if he's wearing the venom symbiote? I believe all that only applied to the Peter Parker character and those restrictions don't apply to a Spider-Man that isn't him.
    OK.

That makes sense

Spectacular Member

Peter Spiderman "had to be white and straight". Sony would not be smart if they don't make a solo Miles film fast with how popular Miles is.