Page 61 of 72 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Kind of reminds me of the Super Venom Blast back in the day...

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Kind of reminds me of the Super Venom Blast back in the day...
    I've enjoyed its progression. It's started with a cute little buzz shock, then became a big white light fighting Doom, evolved to Venom Blast webbing lol, Saladin killed that crap and gave it limitations, progressed to venom blast constructs to become this current iteration.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    Marvel Strike Force has released the "Spider Society", a team based on the Spider-verse films: Peni Parker, Peter B. Parker, Spider-Man India (new characters), Ghost Spider and Spider-Man Noir (already present). Strangely enough, Miles is not part of that team.
    That's not strange at all. Their Young Avengers team is Kate Bishop, America Chavez, Echo, Kamala, Miles, and Squirrel Girl. Two correct, two Champions, a New Avenger (Doreen was on Ewing's team that included Wiccan and Hulkling) and a full-fledged Avenger (Echo was in Bendis's run as Ronin and Aaron's as Phoenix). Cassie Lang is in the game, so why isn't she on that team?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

All-New Member

Off topic but its nice to The Miles subreddit grow at such a rate, Been visiting it alot lately

Quote Originally Posted by KrookcodileX View Post
    Off topic but its nice to The Miles subreddit grow at such a rate, Been visiting it alot lately
    Same, I remember when it used to be really slow. It's nice that people are posting there more regularly now.

All-New Member

Its pretty incredible how fast the turnover was on the ps5 game version of Miles Morales. Bring it up on reddit and he's apparently the worst thing ever.

Deadpool #1
    spoilers:
    Seems like Gao shows up to try to recruit Deadpool to the Cape Killers. I'm guessing it takes place before the most recent Miles issues. I haven't read the issue so I'm not sure.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Deadpool #1
    spoilers:
    Seems like Gao shows up to try to recruit Deadpool to the Cape Killers. I'm guessing it takes place before the most recent Miles issues. I haven't read the issue so I'm not sure.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Wasn't there a future synopsis of something Deadpool/Miles related?
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    Wasn't there a future synopsis of something Deadpool/Miles related?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Not sure but I wouldn't be surprised if there was crossover since Ziglar writes both. He'll they can bond over their favorite anime
    end of spoilers
    Also Miles gonna be showing up in X-men comics? IMG_2931.jpg
    He also appeared as some alternate version of Uncanny Avengers too

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Also Miles gonna be showing up in X-men comics? IMG_2931.jpg
    He also appeared as some alternate version of Uncanny Avengers too
    He'll probably pop-up wherever Kamala ends up if true.

I can see that. Maybe that's what NYX is (it's probably short for New York X-Men). A team that's mostly but not entirely mutants... there's potential for a Champion or two to be involved.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

This was from her Twitter profile right? What was she responding to exactly?

Also I think this is just a red herring as it seems she likes to uses the the word "miles" in the same manner as others use the word "way" (ex. "miles ahead"/"way ahead"). Though I would love it if all this speculation came true though.

Spectacular Member Trapgodthanos's Avatar

I'd be down with miles being on some sort of x team, I wish he interacted with more mutants anyway.
    Speaking on the deadpool angel, I 100% think we'll see a miles snd deadpool crossover since Ziglar is writing both books
    Last edited by Trapgodthanos; 04-04-2024 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    This was from her Twitter profile right? What was she responding to exactly?

Also I think this is just a red herring as it seems she likes to uses the the word "miles" in the same manner as others use the word "way" (ex. "miles ahead"/"way ahead"). Though I would love it if all this speculation came true though.
    Yeah it's from her Twitter and she wasn't responding to anything in particular from the looks of it.
    https://twitter.com/GailSimone/statu...58999016755207
    And now that I think about it, I remember a while back there was some kind of rumor or speculation that Miles was going to join an X team. And NYX seems like a likely outcome if it is a combination of mutants and non mutants with Kamala.

Niffleheim

I'm hoping my Trinity Teen reunion is happening. I hope someone/anyone puts Sam Alexander in a team.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough