Page 52 of 72 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I'm still amused to death that Ultimate Spider-Man's Season 3 (and 4) made Amadeus Cho the new wearer of the Iron Spider Armor.
    Well, at the time he was powerless in the comics. He was still Mastermind Excello when season 3 was made wasn't he?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Well, I'm pretty sure that, if the series had continued one more season, Amadeus would have ended up becoming Brawn and be a new "Agent of Smash", alongside Skaar and A-Bomb. As for the Iron Spider's armor, in order to make her avoid Carnage's tricks, it coul dhave been assimilated by Mary Jane; the same way Venom assimilated for Flash part of the Beetle's armor.
    Not Brawn - didn't exist until 2018 and USM season 4 was in 2016. Totally Awesome Hulk though, yeah, that form debuted in 2016, so it would've been a fast turnaround but possible for him to get those powers in season 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Given Sony's circumstances, I doubt they'll get rid of Holland anytime soon.

Spider-man is their biggest franchise now, they probably won't do anything to mess it up.
    Yeah, if Holland goes, it'll be his own choice. Sony and Disney will have to deal with it if Tom quits. They're certainly not binning him unless he wants out.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 03-16-2024 at 02:39 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShadow View Post
    Looks more Spider-Punk than Miles.

Spectacular Member FlyingShadow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Looks more Spider-Punk than Miles.
    I guess it could be spider-punk.

Saw this on reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/MilesMorale...ting_a_little/

Any of these hairstyles that you'd like to see on Miles? He had waves in Ahmed's run. I think he'd look good with a frohawk.

Spectacular Member Trapgodthanos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Saw this on reddit

Any of these hairstyles that you'd like to see on Miles? He had waves in Ahmed's run. I think he'd look good with a frohawk.
    I would love if they changed miles' hair in comics, my only concern is that comic book artist struggle with black hair.

That being said i like the braids tied back look and the cornrows most. The cornrows would be a nice homage to one of Sara Pichelli's early designs for miles.

Fantastic Member

Saw this on reddit

Always been a fan of the Fade myself...

Fantastic Member

The braids are Static's current style down in the new Milestone comics so i wouldn't go for those even though they might be my favorite. The Afro-hawk is pretty popular nowadays, and that fade looks fresh, so i'm thinking i'd go for either of those. If i'm thinking about one they didn't put on here id go for a shaggy medium-fro, kinda like the movie but a bit more wild.

Quote Originally Posted by Trapgodthanos View Post
    I would love if they changed miles' hair in comics, my only concern is that comic book artist struggle with black hair.

That being said i like the braids tied back look and the cornrows most. The cornrows would be a nice homage to one of Sara Pichelli's early designs for miles.
    I agree the cornrows look dope on miles.

Quote Originally Posted by SturdyMike89 View Post
    Always been a fan of the Fade myself...
    Oh yeah the fade haircut is tough on miles too.

Saw this on reddit

Lets see...he's already had variations of waves and a fade during Saladin's run, but I think he would look pretty good rockin a mini fro or the braids.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Saw this on reddit

Cosigning all of you talking about this so far, along with the issue of mainstream comic artists struggling to (at least adequately) depict black hair.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Anything other than his usual short cut would just be prone to mistakes. It happens a lot. Kamala's is pretty inconsistent for example (supposed to be shoulder length with bangs, but the length varies with who's drawing it). If Miles had any sort of afro or braids, I can see the length and texture varying wildly depending on the artist.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Anything other than his usual short cut would just be prone to mistakes. It happens a lot. Kamala's is pretty inconsistent for example (supposed to be shoulder length with bangs, but the length varies with who's drawing it). If Miles had any sort of afro or braids, I can see the length and texture varying wildly depending on the artist.
    A valid point, though at some point, if we're serious about this thing, shouldn't we be demanding better of the companies in the first place?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Saw this on reddit

Waves or a low fade with maybe a simple design etched into it. The most complex I could see him getting is cornrows.