Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21616768697071
Results 1,051 to 1,061 of 1061
    All-New Member

Frost pharoh.jpg

Could Unironically become a A-lister Villain

Quote Originally Posted by KrookcodileX View Post
    Frost pharoh.jpg

Probably. I feel like ice based villainy is under utilized within the Spider-mythos so he'd have a niche to fill power wise. I kinda feel like most bad guys are one or two stories away from being 'Green Goblin riding a broomstick with a purse' to 'Masterminds of everything that ails the hero.'

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Not really about them the issue specifically. But Spectacular Spider-Men is such a funny book to read because the most batshit things could be going with Peter and Miles in their solos and this book wants nothing to do with it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    Probably. I feel like ice based villainy is under utilized within the Spider-mythos so he'd have a niche to fill power wise. I kinda feel like most bad guys are one or two stories away from being 'Green Goblin riding a broomstick with a purse' to 'Masterminds of everything that ails the hero.'
    I remember in the 2017 show they used Blizzard from Iron Man as a villain.

Spectacular Member Trapgodthanos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KrookcodileX View Post
    Frost pharoh.jpg

Facts, imagine if he actually learned magic instead of depending on tech or mystical artifacts.

Mighty Member

I've always had a soft spot for Coldheart. Her gimmick with her sword makes her stand out. Too bad she's pretty obscure.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Not really about them the issue specifically. But Spectacular Spider-Men is such a funny book to read because the most batshit things could be going with Peter and Miles in their solos and this book wants nothing to do with it lol
    As someone who's barely keeping up with the Spider-Man books (working to fix that), I appreciate the self-contained nature. It's easier to get into.
    My blog. Latest entry: November 5th, 2022

Issue 3 will likely change that though. They surely have to take note of how both Spideys are friends with Kamala. There's also the subject of Gwen Stacy to cover.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Issue 3 will likely change that though. They surely have to take note of how both Spideys are friends with Kamala. There's also the subject of Gwen Stacy to cover.
    Issue 2 already changed it because of Shift showing up.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    I've always had a soft spot for Coldheart. Her gimmick with her sword makes her stand out. Too bad she's pretty obscure.

As someone who's barely keeping up with the Spider-Man books (working to fix that), I appreciate the self-contained nature. It's easier to get into.
    I like Coldheart too. They should really bring her back and have her live up to her potential by letting her actually kill off a couple Goblins. It's not like there aren't 50 of them already...

Blood Hunt #1 preview
    https://aiptcomics.com/2024/04/26/ma...-blood-hunt-1/

It's the same pages they've been showing the past few months, except with dialogue this time. Miles isn't in this preview.

Spectacular Member Trapgodthanos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Blood Hunt #1 preview
    https://aiptcomics.com/2024/04/26/ma...-blood-hunt-1/

It's the same pages they've been showing the past few months, except with dialogue this time. Miles isn't in this preview.
    Excited to see how Miles factors into this event, also just seems like a fun event in general