Page 40 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member Trapgodthanos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    If Miles is supposed to have a more prominent role in future games, hopefully they'll start taking more influences from Miles' stories.
    Make Quantum and Assesor the villians in the next game, that would be sick. Also put Ziglar in the writers room, game Miles has the least charisma between the comics, games and movies. He's so corny imo

Quote Originally Posted by Trapgodthanos View Post
    Make Quantum and Assesor the villians in the next game, that would be sick. Also put Ziglar in the writers room, game Miles has the least charisma between the comics, games and movies. He's so corny imo
    The Bombshells would be a lot of fun.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trapgodthanos View Post
    Insomniac Writers come off as nerdy nerds, not kinda cool, kinda hip nerds like Lord & Miller and Cody.

My pick for Miles Villain in the insomniac game is Ultimate Venom, i know they wouldn't retread the same theme of the second game(i mean, mr negative came back so...) but i think it would be awesome if they repurposed ultimate venom's concept into an all new villain. A symbyote, or rather, parasitic creature that takes over hosts not to bond, but to use them to cause maximum carnage(sorry) and then just discards them. Like a Huge disease-like bio-weapon, something along the mold in resident evil 7. They could do it in the comics too, i'd dig it still, but in the game it would be something to see.

They could even take some stuff from his team books, like doing an adaptation of the Serpent Skulls from All-New Ultimates.

Have him meet Kamala and Sam and do a champions teamup

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The Bombshells would be a lot of fun.
    Too bad they killed off Toomes and Gargan. A doubles fight with the Scorpions or Vulture/Starling might have been fun.

I'm guess there will be 2 Goblins next game, one monstrous and the other tech based.

Spectacular Member FlyingShadow's Avatar

I don’t know how I feel about this.

https://x.com/cosmic_marvel/status/1...ejtfojs5lyF73A

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShadow View Post

They've kinda eluded to him a bit over the home series. I'm guessing he'll appear in a form we aren't too familiar with though, like college student or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    They've kinda eluded to him a bit over the home series. I'm guessing he'll appear in a form we aren't too familiar with though, like college student or something.
    I know that, but I kind of want miles to come at the end of Peter’s new trilogy and not during it.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

I get the "pipe dream" is another full trilogy of Holland being the College-aged Spider-Man that everyone wants, but I think people are also being obtuse to reality. By the time Spider-Man 4 comes out, Holland would've been playing the character for well over a decade by that point. Realistically, do people honestly expect Holland to keep powering through in the role for another Decade+ not just with a second trilogy but whatever Avenger movies they also want him on board for as well?

In an ideal world, Marvel wouldn't have blown an entire trilogy to serve as his origin story but I think people need to keep their expectations in check when you also have to contend with actor burnout.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I get the "pipe dream" is another full trilogy of Holland being the College-aged Spider-Man that everyone wants, but I think people are also being obtuse to reality. By the time Spider-Man 4 comes out, Holland would've been playing the character for well over a decade by that point. Realistically, do people honestly expect Holland to keep powering through in the role for another Decade+ not just with a second trilogy but whatever Avenger movies they also want him on board for as well?

In an ideal world, Marvel wouldn't have blown an entire trilogy to serve as his origin story but I think people need to keep their expectations in check when you also have to contend with actor burnout.
    I think people took Holland saying he might be done with spiderman as contract negotiations when in fact it seems he was serious. Marvel has also shown that they don't like recasting major heroes so this seems obvious (if this report is real, it could just be false). Idk why everyone's acting surprised, Aaron Davis is literally in the first movie and mentions he has a nephew we knew this was happening eventually lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post

So do you think they’ll go by the insomniac games route??

It definitely sounds like that’s what they’re going for.

But, how is this going to all work when Amy Pascal said that there would be two more spider-man movies before miles solo movie comes out?

Oh, I forgot that spider-man 4 was the second movie that Amy Pascal talked about.

So I’m guessing that miles will make a small cameo in Spider-Man 4 and then they’ll move on to his solo movie.
    Last edited by FlyingShadow; 02-27-2024 at 03:33 PM.

I know that, but I kind of want miles to come at the end of Peter’s new trilogy and not during it.
    Another decade or more until an appearance? Seems like an unreasonably long time. Especially since the rest of his "heroic class" is either making an upcoming debut, or already has.

Another decade or more until an appearance? Seems like an unreasonably long time. Especially since the rest of his "heroic class" is either making an upcoming debut, or already has.
    I didn’t even think about it like that.

I definitely don't see them doing the high school Spider-Man route again and they're going to need to differentiate it from MCU Peter (who cribbed Miles stuff right down to Ganke) and Spider-Verse.