Page 38 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Hope he's not flashing anybody in that outfit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapgodthanos View Post
    I feel so bad for Sam fans lol, he's never even mentioned when Miles and Kamala are hanging out
    I don't even remember the last time I saw Sam to be honest. Kamala's funeral?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't even remember the last time I saw Sam to be honest. Kamala's funeral?
    Unfortunately I think that’s exactly the last time we saw Sam and the other Champion members together.

Ultimate Member

For Black History month at the library across from my school they had free coloring pages.

Franklin (Peanuts)
    Static (I have seen that art but I can't remember who the artist was)
    Panther
    Storm
    Miles

sick indeed
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

so badass the sword is a great addition
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Cover for Blood Hunt #3

And Ziglar talks a bit about issue 300 here
    https://www.ign.com/articles/bloody-...-fan-fest-2024

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    And Ziglar talks a bit about issue 300 here
    https://www.ign.com/articles/bloody-...-fan-fest-2024
    "I think there's definitely a lot of chickens coming home to roost for this point. One of the benefits of Miles being around for so long and having so many talented writers that he has a really, really cool rogues gallery and this is definitely his foray into having to fully face multiple of those. So I think if you're a fan of the Sinister Six, you'll enjoy this iteration of these characters and how they play into Miles's life. And also you've got some fun cameos I don't want to spoil that sort of pop up and help Miles," Ziglar teased.
    So another incarnation of the Sinister Six. I'm guessing its one that Rabble will be assembling. I think putting emphasis on the new scattered villains created throughout the years would be a smart play. Because contrary to the common complaint, new villains have been created but the issue is from writer to writer more focus is put on newer creations and looping in whatever classic rogue the writer really likes (Bendis with Tombstone, Ahmed with Rhino, Ziglar with Hobgobling and Scorpion.)

Legit hoping Quantum comes back since he had a really interesting powerset.
    Last edited by CrimsonEchidna; 02-23-2024 at 11:52 AM.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

So I'm guessing Blade's plan for Miles that was mentioned in the #21 solicits does involve Miles getting turned. Maybe he has to try to infiltrate the vampires' group and help take them down from the inside.

It's nice to at least get a little hint at what role Miles might play in the main event book.
    Last edited by XenobladerX; 02-23-2024 at 12:01 PM.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    So another incarnation of the Sinister Six. I'm guessing its one that Rabble will be assembling. I think putting emphasis on the new scattered villains created throughout the years would be a smart play. Because contrary to the common complaint, new villains have been created but the issue is from writer to writer more focus is put on newer creations and looping in whatever classic rogue the writer really likes (Bendis with Tombstone, Ahmed with Rhino, Ziglar with Hobgobling and Scorpion.)

didn't Quantum turn good or at least became himself after assessor's programming wore off?
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Spectacular Member Trapgodthanos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post

Agreed, I kinda hope Ziglar doesn't call the group the sinister six. I wouldn't mind if they were but ideally I would like them to be called something else. Also frost pharaoh NEEDS to be on this team, he's the x factor

We're getting 60pgs of story which is cool, I wonder if they're all the same story or if the issue is broken up into smaller ones.

It's funny, I feel like marvel flip flops between peter and miles on which spider-man will get a primary role in a wide line event lol.

I'm really excited to see just how Rabble's attempt to fix herself backfires spectacularly. It could be anything from horrific injury that leads to needing to make herself a cyborg in order to survive or a full loss of her body resulting in her becoming a fully electronic consciousness. Also she is making herself quite a few enemies stealing from both Beyond, AIM, and whoever else she's raiding.

That poor guard. She went lethal pretty quick.

Spectacular Member Trapgodthanos's Avatar

Not enough Zip Zephry in the preview, we must know what drives a man to wear greek clothing while carrying a bag of seemingly infinite air. Kamala sure is going to be showing up a lot in miles' upcoming issues... really makes you think
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I'm really excited to see just how Rabble's attempt to fix herself backfires spectacularly. It could be anything from horrific injury that leads to needing to make herself a cyborg in order to survive or a full loss of her body resulting in her becoming a fully electronic consciousness. Also she is making herself quite a few enemies stealing from both Beyond, AIM, and whoever else she's raiding.
    Issue #18 solicit said her powers are amplified but out of control i wonder what that looks like, will she be unconsciously controlling all technology around her? I could see her getting cybernetic parts in the aftermath of the fight with miles.

Spectacular Member FlyingShadow's Avatar

It looks like retribution is going to be a two parter.