Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22626869707172
Results 1,066 to 1,069 of 1069

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So Secret Empire doesn't count?

Or maybe it means something that impacts his stories as much as Secret Wars did.
    It was mentioned in the afterwords for issue 18 that the book will be going in a new direction after Blood Hunt.

Since R'ym'r seems to be a custom made rogue for Miles maybe he survives the events of Blood Hunt and the next arc will revolve around dealing with him? Supernatural threats would be a new direction from the typical science based enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Since R'ym'r seems to be a custom made rogue for Miles maybe he survives the events of Blood Hunt and the next arc will revolve around dealing with him? Supernatural threats would be a new direction from the typical science based enemies.
    That would be fine by me. Whether R'ym'r is involved or not, I would love for Miles to be involved in more supernatural/mystical stuff.

Speaking of R'ym'r, I hope he gets some good development in Blood Hunt. I wasn't really feeling him during the Miles/Blade team-up.

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    That would be fine by me. Whether R'ym'r is involved or not, I would love for Miles to be involved in more supernatural/mystical stuff.

Speaking of R'ym'r, I hope he gets some good development in Blood Hunt. I wasn't really feeling him during the Miles/Blade team-up.
    That's fair, the team up was mostly for setup and it felt more like Hightail was the primary threat there.