Page 6 of 72 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

America winking at the audience like she knows how random this is .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    An interesting looking panel from Marvel Mutts Infinity Comic #6

Apparently they had to get the Infinity Gauntlet from that dog. Don't ask me how they all ended up like that lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapgodthanos View Post
    I don't see the problem, miles made the jump from Shonen protagonist to hare--uh why is america Chavez there lol
    She and Kamala look awfully comfortable lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapgodthanos View Post
    Suspiciously comfortable lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    America winking at the audience like she knows how random this is .
    And here I thought Gwenpool was supposed to be the Fourth Wall-breaker. That said, this is very, very amusing, so I'll allow it. And yes, Miles as a harem anime/manga protagonist would just be following in Peter's footsteps.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post
    Issue 15 preview. Look who decided to show up

https://aiptcomics.com/2024/01/05/ma...spider-man-15/
    So glad they finally met but I hope this doesn’t mean Hobie is getting sidelined, since Aaron also has his old Ultimate Universe memories back he’s probably like “wtf I AM the Prowler I came up with the mantle!” although meta wise he is a spinoff of Hobie, hope we get more Hobie, he built his identity as Prowler from the ground up with all his knowledge of technology so it’s kinda sad he has to take on a mantle that he didn’t start himself

An interesting looking panel from Marvel Mutts Infinity Comic #6

Apparently they had to get the Infinity Gauntlet from that dog. Don't ask me how they all ended up like that lol.
    Um, so we not just gonna talk about Gwenpool head all over our guys crouch huh? Lol, okay rizz-rated 10!!! For Miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyspideyfan View Post
    So glad they finally met but I hope this doesn’t mean Hobie is getting sidelined, since Aaron also has his old Ultimate Universe memories back he’s probably like “wtf I AM the Prowler I came up with the mantle!” although meta wise he is a spinoff of Hobie, hope we get more Hobie, he built his identity as Prowler from the ground up with all his knowledge of technology so it’s kinda sad he has to take on a mantle that he didn’t start himself
    In-universe, he (and anyone, really) would think of his original universe as "the" main universe. He created the Prowler identity himself, for him Hobbie is just an alt universe copycat. And out-of-universe, the Prowler was already a minor and forgotten character when Bendis started to draft Miles and his supporting cast, so he can be easily overwritten.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyspideyfan View Post
    Funny enough, the Hornet identity wouldn't have been established without Hobie's help back during Spider-Man's Identity Crisis in the first place, so it makes a bit of sense for Hobie to take up the identity as well.

Niffleheim

has anyone read jason reynolds' miles morales suspended? If you've how would you rate it in comparison to the first novel?
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    has anyone read jason reynolds' miles morales suspended? If you've how would you rate it in comparison to the first novel?
    I've been waiting for the paperback version, I'll admit, much like I did for his first Miles Morales: Spider-Man novel.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I've been waiting for the paperback version, I'll admit, much like I did for his first Miles Morales: Spider-Man novel.
    me too i don't feel alone in this now lol! I'm about to fold and sign up for a 30 day free trial audible just to know more of where the story goes.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Um, so we not just gonna talk about Gwenpool head all over our guys crouch huh? Lol, okay rizz-rated 10!!! For Miles.
    Gwenpool's AroAce :3 She isn't thinking about that with Miles, or with anyone in general :3

If America was there for anyone, it'd be for Kamala.

But I don't think anyone will come from that, Kamala being in a relationship with America would cause tremendous backlash from those in her community that are still prejudice so there's that. Imagine not being able to release a Ms Marvel film in the middle east or Lebanon and Kuwait banning it. Because that's what would sadly happen.

I get the feeling Kamala is wondering what she'd wish for with the Gauntlet, as apparently the dog seems to have just wished for food
    Last edited by Majesty; 01-08-2024 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Gwenpool's AroAce :3 She isn't thinking about that with Miles, or with anyone in general :3

If America was there for anyone, it'd be for Kamala.

But I don't think anyone will come from that, Kamala being in a relationship with America would cause tremendous backlash from those in her community that are still prejudice so there's that. Imagine not being able to release a Ms Marvel film in the middle east or Lebanon and Kuwait banning it. Because that's what would sadly happen.

I get the feeling Kamala is wondering what she'd wish for with the Gauntlet, as apparently the dog seems to have just wished for food
    Bruno's reaction when he realizes Kamala is into girls now .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Bruno's reaction when he realizes Kamala is into girls now :-p.
    I mean you can't argue with the rizz of America Chavez

I mean she made Kate Bishop realize that she may not be as straight as she once thought :3

the gay panic was real :3
    Last edited by Majesty; 01-08-2024 at 09:56 PM.

Fantastic Member

Anybody check out that new Graphic Novel ''Stranger Tides?'', just started reading it. I'm enjoying it but it's a bit confusing, it doesn't set up the characters very much, just flings you into the fray, so i had a hard time understanding where we were exactly with those characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Tapioca Blitzkrieg View Post
    Anybody check out that new Graphic Novel ''Stranger Tides?'', just started reading it. I'm enjoying it but it's a bit confusing, it doesn't set up the characters very much, just flings you into the fray, so i had a hard time understanding where we were exactly with those characters.
    Re-reading the previous graphic novel "Shockwaves" might help with that since Stranger Tides is a continuation from that book, though it's been awhile for me too so I'm sure how well they connect and call back to previously introduced characters.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Re-reading the previous graphic novel "Shockwaves" might help with that since Stranger Tides is a continuation from that book, though it's been awhile for me too so I'm sure how well they connect and call back to previously introduced characters.
    ooooh, i had no idea there was a previous GN on that same continuity, thanks for the heads up, something did feel off reading it lol