Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

So then in the not to distant future Peter, MJ, and Felicia will all be single and look at each other and say, now what.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Felicia was revealed as bi back in 2002. But they revealed she had a relationship with another woman (outside of MC2) in Jed MacKay's Black Cat series.
    Arguably it goes back to the Spider-Girl series, where Felicia was living with (married to?) a woman.

Was it the Kevin Smith series that canonized it in 616? In any case, without the Spider-Girl version, maybe Marvel doesn't come up with the idea for 616 Felicia?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Arguably it goes back to the Spider-Girl series, where Felicia was living with (married to?) a woman.

Was it the Kevin Smith series that canonized it in 616? In any case, without the Spider-Girl version, maybe Marvel doesn't come up with the idea for 616 Felicia?
    Yeah, Spider-Girl 47, the first appearance of Diana, Felicia's female partner. was released a few months before Spider-Man/Black Cat: The Evil That Men Do #1. Both released in 2002.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Yeah, Spider-Girl 47, the first appearance of Diana, Felicia's female partner. was released a few months before Spider-Man/Black Cat: The Evil That Men Do #1. Both released in 2002.
    Oh, yeah . . . Felicia's daughter Felicity didn't approve, not exactly because Diana was another woman, but because she thought Diana was a gold digger. Funny enough, Felicity could be somewhat interpreted as having a crush on Mayday/Spider-Girl.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Personally, I'm fine with Peter working on himself and getting his s*** together. After the wringer he's been through in this run and even before that, he could use some serious self-care before trying to find love (again).....
    Not for me, I've read this exact same Peter storyline for fifteen freakin' years now. Thank the Comic Book Gods for Ultimate Spider-Man.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Not for me, I've read this exact same Peter storyline for fifteen freakin' years now. Thank the Comic Book Gods for Ultimate Spider-Man.
    Yeah, I hear you there.

Yeah, I hear you there.
    Hell is indeed repetition.

WARNING LANGUAGE

"So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Hell is indeed repetition.

WARNING LANGUAGE

It is also other people, or so Sartre says.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I'm finally getting the Black Cat Omnibus by Jed McKay.
    It is a hype week at Target, Circle Week and books are buy 2 get one free. I think Target is trying out their own version of Prime Day.
    Anyway all 3 books worked out to right at $50 each, cheaper even than IST or the other sites. Hoping it is packed well, this is my third time using Target and so far so good.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    It is a hype week at Target, Circle Week and books are buy 2 get one free. I think Target is trying out their own version of Prime Day.
    Anyway all 3 books worked out to right at $50 each, cheaper even than IST or the other sites. Hoping it is packed well, this is my third time using Target and so far so good.
    That's awesome !

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yes, I don't like the Jackpot costume (even if it makes MJ's butt more pronounced on that cover) but the ladies both look gorgeous .
    It's not a very good design, and thought i recognize it's origins, 'Jackpot' as a character name ain't great!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's awesome !
    Indeed. Very awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    It's not a very good design, and thought i recognize it's origins, 'Jackpot' as a character name ain't great!
    Alas, yeah.

Astonishing Member

Oh, yeah . . . Felicia's daughter Felicity didn't approve, not exactly because Diana was another woman, but because she thought Diana was a gold digger. Funny enough, Felicity could be somewhat interpreted as having a crush on Mayday/Spider-Girl.
    Felicity is Peter Parker's daughter. Otherwise, why didn't she carry her father's last name in Mayday's timeline?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Or people would have viewed the relationship as being rushed or pushed down our throats, as we then know that Felicias new love interest won't stick around long.
    Mystique should be Felicia's love interest.

Astonishing Member

Yeah, while I'm happy for Felicia I'm also pretty sure the behind-the-scenes reason why both she and MJ are suddenly in relationships and Peter isn't. *sigh* I'm so tired of Peter the lonely loser......

Edit - Once again, I'm happy with my decision to walk away from 616 Peter. This run of Amazing is utter trash tier, IMHO.
    Same here.