Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    As I've said before. Nobody wants to see Queenpin!
    "Look at these cat eyes near my boobs and this whip that is totally not like Catwoman's!"

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Queenpin doesn't have to be Felicia, though. It could be someone else. Like, say . . . Carolyn Trainer/90s Doc Ock/Lady Octopus?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

No wonder, because that was one of the consequences of such a stupid idea as it was "Superior Spider-Man".

Boy!, I though I hated the ones responsible for "One More Day" for undo the Spider-Marriage, then the ones responsible of "Superior Spider-Man" for killing Peter and make an impostor to usurp his life. But this current run with Wells, so full of stupid and disgusting ideas... It makes me want to do something I can't say because I don't want to be banned.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Queenpin doesn't have to be Felicia, though. It could be someone else. Like, say . . . Carolyn Trainer/90s Doc Ock/Lady Octopus?
    https://www.cbr.com/spiderman-menace...en-cat-return/
    Lily Hollister is the Queenpin. Her target will be Felicia Hardy and Peter Parker(non-Spidey). As a matter of fact, has Queen Cat and Spider-Man worked together?
    https://mycomicrelief.wordpress.com/...-friends-girl/

Last I read, Lily had amnesia and was reformed. And Felicia gave her her blessing on the persona she was using (White Cat?).

Astonishing Member

Last I read, Lily had amnesia and was reformed. And Felicia gave her her blessing on the persona she was using (White Cat?).
    Hope to see White Cat in the pages of Spider-Man and to know he's Peter Parker.

And she was being set up as a nemesis for Felicia.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And she was being set up as a nemesis for Felicia.
    Yeah, but wasn't that because Felicia is still a criminal, even if occasionally heroic?

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Yeah, while I'm happy for Felicia I'm also pretty sure the behind-the-scenes reason why both she and MJ are suddenly in relationships and Peter isn't. *sigh* I'm so tired of Peter the lonely loser......
    There is Shay whom MJ's Aunt Anna seems intent on setting Peter up with. And he seems to like her, which went a lot better than his last date.

Also if Deadpool saw Peter doing the bisexual finger-guns he'd just go "I KNEW IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Why can't Marvel do a Black Cat & Yukio mini series. They is a potential chemistry for some interesting adventures between Felicia and Yukio.

I adore Yukio!! But the next time I see her, I really want it to be her reunited with Storm.
    Last edited by Majesty; 04-19-2024 at 03:16 PM.

Michelle's and Peter don't mix.

Ultimate Member

I think the finger guns were mire to show how bad at the whole dating thing Peter is...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Michelle's and Peter don't mix.
    Would rather see Betty Brant as Peter's love interest once again. The flip side of the coin would be Jennifer Walters or Betsy Braddock...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    There is Shay whom MJ's Aunt Anna seems intent on setting Peter up with. And he seems to like her, which went a lot better than his last date.

Also if Deadpool saw Peter doing the bisexual finger-guns he'd just go "I KNEW IT!"

I adore Yukio!! But the next time I see her, I really want it to be her reunited with Storm.
    I would like to see Yukio outside of the X-verse for once. Gotta expand the characters to other places to get the readers to buy more Black Cat and Yukio. Also, I've yet to see Yukio work alongside Spider-Man, Jessica Drew, and Jessica Jones...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    I would like to see Yukio outside of the X-verse for once. Gotta expand the characters to other places to get the readers to buy more Black Cat and Yukio. Also, I've yet to see Yukio work alongside Spider-Man, Jessica Drew, and Jessica Jones...
    Yukio might have worked with Jessica Drew in Madripoor when Jessica's powers were either lost or somewhat unreliable in the 1980s.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Really liked the twist ending of Jackpot #2. Surprised me in a good way.