Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Really liked the twist ending of Jackpot #2. Surprised me in a good way.
    We're in queen pin coming back territory so no

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Makes me wonder if it ends with spoilers:
    them forced to stop Obscura and how that will impact Felicia and MJ's friendship. Or whether the relationship is 100% mutual or if Felicia and Amelia are using each other like they're using other people.

Because just MJ joining in on them pulling a fast one on the Owl doesn't feel interesting to me.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Have to agree.

No matter what happens in the rest of the series, spoilers:
    in the first issue Felicia condoned her girlfriend blackmailing nearly the entire city, causing emotional stress and damage to innocent people, and turning them into thieves and assassins. MJ was shot at by the Obscura mob in the first issue. For all Amelia knew, Jackpot - or Wyatt - would be killed by one of those bullets. Felicia is straight out lying to MJ, and MJ is lying to Felicia as well.
    end of spoilers
    “I always figured if I were a superhero, there’s no way on God's earth that I'm gonna pal around with some teenager."

— Stan Lee

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerSpider View Post
    Have to agree.

in the first issue Felicia condoned her girlfriend blackmailing nearly the entire city, causing emotional stress and damage to innocent people, and turning them into thieves and assassins. MJ was shot at by the Obscura mob in the first issue. For all Amelia knew, Jackpot - or Wyatt - would be killed by one of those bullets. Felicia is straight out lying to MJ, and MJ is lying to Felicia as well.
    end of spoilers
    Somehow I don't think Bronfman is thinking that deeply into it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerSpider View Post
    Have to agree.

end of spoilers
    One thing for sure, this is going to blow-up in both their faces.

And I think this proves why Peter needs to be part of these two ladies' lifes.

Mighty Member

Does there still exist an attraction between Peter and Felicia? I always liked that dynamic from the early days. Peter/MJ being a couple buuut....Spider-Man and Black Cat being a secret couple.

Ultimate Member

I would say so...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    One thing for sure, this is going to blow-up in both their faces.

And I think this proves why Peter needs to be part of these two ladies' lifes.
    Personally, it's the writer. Not the characters. First, MJ should not had been made into a superheroine. Second, Felicia doesn't need MJ as her partner. Lastly, why can't we see Felicia teaming up with characters not tied to Spider-Man's world, like The Wasp or Mystique? Felicia is not being maximed to her full potential...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yukio might have worked with Jessica Drew in Madripoor when Jessica's powers were either lost or somewhat unreliable in the 1980s.
    Would be nice to see Felicia work with Jessica Drew as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Lastly, why can't we see Felicia teaming up with characters not tied to Spider-Man's world, like The Wasp or Mystique? Felicia is not being maximed to her full potential...
    I can see Mystique if I squint. Jed Mackay had several team-ups in his Black Cat series, although most of them revolved around Felicia trying to rob the other one. If you're going to team Felicia up with someone it should be someone whose methods and morals contrast with Felicia's. They need to do a Felicia/ Steve Rogers team up. (Actually, Steve is just a shade too tolerant of people whose hearts are in the right place and given his friendship with Natasha and Bucky, not a stranger to people doing morally dubious things to good ends.)
    Petrus Maria Johannaque sunt nubendi

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Personally, it's the writer. Not the characters. First, MJ should not had been made into a superheroine. Second, Felicia doesn't need MJ as her partner. Lastly, why can't we see Felicia teaming up with characters not tied to Spider-Man's world, like The Wasp or Mystique? Felicia is not being maximed to her full potential...
    Felicia has frequently teamed up with characters that aren't from Spider-Man.

Frank Cho now Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Frank Cho now Facebook

Surprisingly self-aware .

Ultimate Member

Either way she looks good, wonder if anything like this has ever happened in the comics...

more Cho Today