Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Black Cat/Felicia Hardy Appreciation 2024

Here's to another successful year for Felicia
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Happy New Year 2024 to Felicia Hardy and all her fans!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Happy New Year to Felicia Hardy and her fans !

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Indeed. I'm hoping for good things with Jed MacKay writing her again in Doctor Strange. New Secret Defenders, I'm thinking.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Mighty Member

I'm reading the Jed McKay omnibus (finally) and have gotten up to the Infinity Score arc (read about an issue and a half of it). Is it worth getting Infinite Destinies and reading that first? Is the story any good and will it add anything to my BC reading experience?
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    I'm reading the Jed McKay omnibus (finally) and have gotten up to the Infinity Score arc (read about an issue and a half of it). Is it worth getting Infinite Destinies and reading that first? Is the story any good and will it add anything to my BC reading experience?
    Personally, there is a Black Cat Annual that's part of Infinite Destinies, if I'm not mistaken, but beyond that, you should be fine.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

has there ever been a Black Cat Year One mini series? There's been any number of retcons to her backstory at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    has there ever been a Black Cat Year One mini series? There's been any number of retcons to her backstory at this point.
    I guess "The Evil that Men Do" kind of counts?

Ultimate Member

I wonder if Orchis would register Felicias bad luck powers or whatever and would consider her a mutant like they do with Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I wonder if Orchis would register Felicias bad luck powers or whatever and would consider her a mutant like they do with Spider-Man.
    Well, she's definitely a superhuman if not a Mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, she's definitely a superhuman if not a Mutant.
    What powers does Felicia currently have? Are her enhanced strength, eyesight, balance, agility, durability, etc all from her suit still? Does she still have the bad luck power? Can she actively apply it or is it automatic?

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    What powers does Felicia currently have? Are her enhanced strength, eyesight, balance, agility, durability, etc all from her suit still? Does she still have the bad luck power? Can she actively apply it or is it automatic?
    I don't know if she has enhanced physical abilities but she does have bad luck powers that she can kind of will into happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    She has her bad luck powers and she should still have that thinker suit I believe
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Ultimate Member

All of might be enough for Orchis to consider her either a mutant or a threat, especially given her closeness to Spider-Man and if she were to steal something from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't know if she has enhanced physical abilities but she does have bad luck powers that she can kind of will into happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    She has her bad luck powers and she should still have that thinker suit I believe
    Thanks.

I am always confused to Felicia's powers and whether they are hers, from suit, magic, chemical tampering or not.

I always wondered how Felicia would fare going up against the Cat/Tigra or Hellcat.