Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Best of both worlds.

ASM and USM
    Not really. The lady on the left is about to date a different character as she's no longer seen viable to date Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Not really. The lady on the left is about to date a different character as she's no longer seen viable to date Peter
    In a team-up mini with the other lady .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    In a team-up mini with the other lady .
    What they could do is and this just going off that terrible Paul fan art. Paul dumps MJ and the mini hea with Felicia because Pauls character needs to be improved on by women who appreciates him.

What they could do is and this just going off that terrible Paul fan art. Paul dumps MJ and the mini hea with Felicia because Pauls character needs to be improved on by women who appreciates him.
    That would be so on-brand for this run .

I wonder if the new love interest is someone trying to arrest her and MJ for her crime spree. Or maybe someone who ends up assisting the two of them?

That would be so on-brand for this run .

I wonder if the new love interest is someone trying to arrest her and MJ for her crime spree. Or maybe someone who ends up assisting the two of them?
    Watch it be the lawyer Felicia called hot

Ultimate Member

Best of both worlds.

ASM and USM
    Or Peter could really have the best of both worlds and put an arm around each lady, kissing first one and then the other, or go whole hog and have the ladies have one arm around Peter and the other around each other, and all three kiss...

Watch it be the lawyer Felicia called hot
    I guess it gives us a reason for Michelle to exist .

I guess it gives us a reason for Michelle to exist .
    What if Felicia planned on crashing the date but saw it was going bad so she's just taking her so Peter can't go out with her. Essentially making the lawyer more BMD sloppy seconds

What if Felicia planned on crashing the date but saw it was going bad so she's just taking her so Peter can't go out with her. Essentially making the lawyer more BMD sloppy seconds
    Or she's the only lawyer she's willing to call to bail her and Jackpot out of their legal problems. I don't think she has She-Hulk on retainer .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    The claws are part of her suit, not her anatomy. She does have the bad luck powers courtesy of nanomachines but I don't think she still uses the suit the Tinkerer gave her.
    I'd have to go back to check, but some issues of her solo series by Jed MacKay had her seemingly using her claws even when she wasn't in the suit.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Or Peter could really have the best of both worlds and put an arm around each lady, kissing first one and then the other, or go whole hog and have the ladies have one arm around Peter and the other around each other, and all three kiss...
    I mean a poly relationship for Peter in ASM with MJ and Felicia is something I've wanted for a decade at this point. Was hoping it was going in that direction eventually with Felicia and MJ's first team up and Felicia constantly checking out MJ's dump-truck backside. But alas. I guess Felicia sleeping-over at MJ's house while wearing her clothes works just fine for now

Or she's the only lawyer she's willing to call to bail her and Jackpot out of their legal problems. I don't think she has She-Hulk on retainer :-p.
    To be honest, She-Hulk and Felicia being paired up would be an amazing pairing and dynamic. Considering that Jennifer is a lawyer and Felicia's life is not one of the straight-and-narrow little more than half the time. But Jennifer's taken already. I forgot who by this point cause I haven't followed She-Hulk for a bit, but she told Matt Murdock she was, so I'll assume she is. I saw within one issue a few years ago and guessed they were going to throw her together with Jack of Hearts but checked out for the most part. As much as I'd love it to be Titania, I know it likely isn't ever going to be lol

Last edited by Majesty; 01-14-2024 at 09:22 PM.

To be honest, She-Hulk and Felicia being paired up would be an amazing pairing and dynamic. Considering that Jennifer is a lawyer and Felicia's life is not one of the straight-and-narrow little more than half the time. But Jennifer's taken already. I forgot who by this point cause I haven't followed She-Hulk for a bit, but she told Matt Murdock she was, so I'll assume she is. I saw within one issue a few years ago and guessed they were going to throw her together with Jack of Hearts but checked out for the most part. As much as I'd love it to be Titania, I know it likely isn't ever going to be lol

I was talking legal-wise not relationship-wise, especially Jen is currently seeing Jack of Hearts...and Titania is a happily married woman.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

An interesting twist on the classic motto attributed to Spider-Man's Uncle Ben, to say the least.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    An interesting twist on the classic motto attributed to Spider-Man's Uncle Ben, to say the least.
    That would be her takeaway of it .