Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I'd love to see that. But, DC will never allow it not the fights but Sups to actually decisively win any of them.
    Actually it's largely writers fault..American alien clark wrecked bruce so hard that ran with his between legs..Most of em are batfanboys.The rest like superman but batman is sacred cow like morrison.Then there is the nostalgia "batsuper friendship goal" guys like waid
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 01-03-2024 at 08:16 AM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

I actually don't want Superman to get into more fights with Batman to win them, not at all. I don't enjoy superheroes fighting each other that much in general, and everyone knows Superman could beat Batman in a "fair fight", so there's little point in writing it.

Here's to a great 2024 for the Man of Steel and all of his fans!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by TaliaJoy View Post
    I actually don't want Superman to get into more fights with Batman to win them, not at all. I don't enjoy superheroes fighting each other that much in general, and everyone knows Superman could beat Batman in a "fair fight", so there's little point in writing it.
    I like fighting.In action genre, it's a way of resolving conflicts be it ideological or emotional or whatever.A story that avoids that is boring.

Astonishing Member

Fair fight or not Clark should be able to make quick work of Bruce. Never really understood the value of prep time for Bruce when Clark fights Lex every other weekend and all Lex does is plot and scheme against Clark.
    Rules are for lesser men, Charlie - Grand Pa Joe ~ Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post
    Fair fight or not Clark should be able to make quick work of Bruce. Never really understood the value of prep time for Bruce when Clark fights Lex every other weekend and all Lex does is plot and scheme against Clark.
    Same here, I'm a Batman fan too but this has never made sense to me as a hard and fast comic book rule/trope, maybe as an exception but not as a rule/trope....
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

They should have fight where batman uses every contingency he has against clark.And clark actually doesn't just fall apart at the sight of green rocks and red lights.

same they will never give Clark the win so why bother. And I was really mad when he lost to Batman 3 times in Chip run so far
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    same they will never give Clark the win so why bother.
    Yeah, unless it's under mind-control (LOL):

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    same they will never give Clark the win so why bother. And I was really mad when he lost to Batman 3 times in Chip run so far
    If once you fail try try again

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

I dig the colors on this:

IMG_2446.jpg
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Young(ish) Clark.

IMG_2452.jpg
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

i feel like if i was this professor my reaction would be more “wtf?” than “what a fine young man!

Superman with long hair works!

Routh.jpg