Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

What a happy accident but when the highlight of a book is a colouring error you know it's bad.

I'm sorry Mr. Jarret Williams but you have no buisness trying to be a writer, dialogue had my brains leaking out of my ear and such a jumbled mess of story.

The sad part is I can actually feel the love for a lot of these overlooked characters coming through but it's doing them no favours being in a work of such poor quality, it clearly ends setting up a possible sequal and Speed Force becoming an actual team proper but DC just don't.

I ain't that desperate for Conner content.

Mighty Member

Well if they are setting up Speed Force as team kooks like Young Justice is dead as a team concept

I think we've finally found the solution to making Conner popular again

Quote Originally Posted by walk View Post

What a happy accident but when the highlight of a book is a colouring error you know it's bad.

I'm sorry Mr. Jarret Williams but you have no buisness trying to be a writer, dialogue had my brains leaking out of my ear and such a jumbled mess of story.

The sad part is I can actually feel the love for a lot of these overlooked characters coming through but it's doing them no favours being in a work of such poor quality, it clearly ends setting up a possible sequal and Speed Force becoming an actual team proper but DC just don't.

I ain't that desperate for Conner content.
    Ohh now this I like it actually makes all the extra red shields on his current costume work.

Damn you get it too.messing up the colors and making the suit even better(and by a lot imo) is the thing I will takeaway from this Lil mess of a mini series.

Keep the color mistake DC
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by NOCTPHOENIX View Post
    Well if they are setting up Speed Force as team kooks like Young Justice is dead as a team concept
    Has YJ been seen to have any chances of comic back anyway,I haven't seen it,they pretty much put it in the ground the last time we saw them all together.

A mix of the comic and TV show is the way to go if they do try again
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

I'm not getting myself in trouble lol,no comment

I tend to agree. More strong sexy confident female Kryptonians are always welcome. Someone needs to take that position after what they've done to Power Girl.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Speed Force shows conner speaking spanish,using his teleporter from his mini series,being famous,and a mix of badass and fun nice guy

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I tend to agree. More strong sexy confident female Kryptonians are always welcome. Someone needs to take that position after what they've done to Power Girl.
    You mean like Divine?

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    You mean like Divine?

It only takes one writer to change things for Karen,and she will.be her old awesome self again.

Kara is shown well too.

Did I mention the color mistake for conner is what he should actually look like

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    You mean like Divine?
    Sure, some character based on the above cosplayer could work as another Sups clone or a Connor clone. Perhaps Waller mixed some of her DNA with Clark's, or a random scientist modified the melanin amount in the DNA besides making the clone a female as part of an experiment.

Edit - Although fanfiction writing is generally looked down on around these parts (and there are admittedly plenty of cringe fanfics out there), I love brainstorming such ideas.
    Last edited by Celgress; 04-09-2024 at 06:58 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Next weeks issue of house of brainiac will have a 2 page tactile telekinesis moment kon fans

While I don't hate the black T-shirt look like some portions of the internet I do find it a bit drab but surprisingly adding a jacket gives it a lot of flare and personality.

Also Joshua Orpin has no buisness being that attractive, him an the rest of the cast really were wasted on that show.

While I don't hate the black T-shirt look like some portions of the internet I do find it a bit drab but surprisingly adding a jacket gives it a lot of flare and personality.

Also Joshua Orpin has no buisness being that attractive, him an the rest of the cast really were wasted on that show.

Josh should be used again, he was great.

Making the tshirt into more tight super suit top would be one way to solve the problem, another would be to outline the S shield with yellow

Mighty Member

Speaking of Titans anyone remember Kon in Titans United where they had Blackfire have a thing for him and Jason was his Robin (that was kind of fun)