Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast
    Mighty Member

I think there is too much legal stuff involved with Amalgam to do it again tbh

But if they did I'd like to see combinations of Cassandra Cain and Laura Kinney becoming Laura Cain the Dadk Talon and Stephanie Brown and Gwen Stacy (Spider-Gwen) becoming Stephanie Stacy the Ghost Spoiler

Miles Morales and Virgil Hawkins, Virgil Morales aka Sting
    Last edited by NOCTPHOENIX; 04-02-2024 at 01:51 PM.

Spoiler doesn't already have an Amalgam? She was already around at the time. Interestingly, in the Heroes Reborn event a couple of years ago (in which JLA knockoffs the Squadron Supreme were the main heroes and many of the Avengers members didn't have their powers and the team itself didn't exist), they basically did a self-contained Amalgam. Gwen was combined with both Oracle and Harley Quinn, becoming Nightbird, a sidekick to Nighthawk, the Batman analogue. She had a clock tower HQ like Barbara and worked as a psychiatrist at an asylum like Harley. The Robin counterpart was Miles as Falcon, who was clearly based on Tim since he was the successor to a Falcon who died (Sam Wilson apparently took the roles of both Dick and Jason). Ms. Marvel became Girl Power (sidekick to Power Princess), a counterpart to Cassie Sandsmark - that pairing is a logical choice for an actual Amalgam because they're both fangirls who became heroes themselves. Deadpool was one of the few unchanged heroes.

I'd rename Spider-Boy to Super-Spider, because there's a Spider-Boy in proper Marvel canon now.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 04-03-2024 at 03:53 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

yeah the amalgam-ifying process got weird. Trying to sort out something as simple as a list of characters that are already in the fused universe is pretty hard since some of the stuff we have... is pure guess work! For some of them we know THAT an amalgam exists, but the components weren't named.

Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Seeing them all together you do realise YJ Supermartian did end with a great message about uncoventional families.

They even have the evil members floating in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by walk View Post

Seeing them all together you do realise YJ Supermartian did end with a great message about uncoventional families.

They even have the evil members floating in the background.
    Damn I love that
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by walk View Post

You posted this before I did lol. Looks real.good.

Kryptonian with the power to dissamble and reassemble anything with his mind.

Mighty Member

double date 22.jpg

Speaking of which I know this wasn't actually Cass but even when he was with Cassie, he still clearly had a thing for Cass:

Screen Shot 2024-04-08 at 6.43.24 AM.jpg

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    That's nice! I could get behind that as a costume for Kon.
    William Messner Loebs Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-writ...ource=customer

Peter David Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/peter-david-fund

Len Kaminski Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-save-len-kaminski

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    That's nice! I could get behind that as a costume for Kon.
    That was his costume,before the one he has now.what tucked about that costume was the shifty spikey jacket and the unneeded rips.in his pants

Enjoy your Conner crumbs with a side of Kenan... god I thought we were passed that tragic buzzcut.

Interesting that Conner isn't listed as Superboy like all the others in the intro or in the solicitations, are they finally going to give him a new codename? Then again John Henry isn't titled as Steel either and Nat is (all these characters having the same name is so dumb) so it could be nothing.

Speed force is out tomorrow too,for the most part it's a mess,but look at how the colorist did SBs colors,now this is almost exactly how i would want him to look.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post

Speed force is out tomorrow too,for the most part it's a mess,but look at how the colorist did SBs colors,now this is almost exactly how i would want him to look.
    Ohh now this I like it actually makes all the extra red shields on his current costume work.