Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by walk View Post
    Speaking of Batman Beyond and the DCAU if all ever did return and they were to include Conner I always though an interesting idea would be to tie him into that final episode of JLU were Luthor gave Darkseid the Anti-Life Equation. In the wake of Lex's apparent "death" Clark finds another one of his cloning facilities and in a scene mirroring how he discovered Kara while most are already dead in their pods having horribly mutated like Bizarro one remains alive in suspension, a young clone whose aging was purposefully stunted to prevent degradation process and like with Kara Clark takes him back to the Kent farm were he's adopted into the family.

All's going well initially, Conner becomes Superboy, joins the league, Flash acting as his mentor (John having had his fill of mentoring Kryptonians with Supergirl hands to reigns to Wally) who sees a lot of his early reckless and skirt-chasing ways in the kid and tries to set him straight, has a team-up with Robin and even unintentionally helps his new friend through his trauma by being the first person to get Tim to laugh something he hadn't been able to do following the incident with Joker, hell maybe even a romance with Miss Martian, I actually like DCAU version far better than YJ one. Even a story where Kara comes back from the future for a family visit where due her previous issues with her own clone Galtea and how Conner has seemingly replaced her in the family, having been given her old room and everything, takes an immediate dislike to him till Clark points out how a lot of her problems with him like his hot-headedness and immaturity are all traits she use to have as well.

But it's eventually revealed Clark finding Conner wasn't an accident, turns out Luther not wanting to risk giving Darkseid the full Anti-Life Equation had hidden part of it in Conner beforehand (look the Equation basically space magic just go with it) and while Lex would never admit it he trusted Superman would be able to protect both if Darkseid ever did come back, trouble is he's almost escaped from the Source Wall and making a beeline to Earth so he can kill Conner and finally complete the Equation leaving the heroes divided on what to do and while Superman is very much on the side of protecting someone who he now see as his younger brother at all costs other like the New Gods are willing to exterminate Superboy for what they see as the greater good.

You know sometimes I wish I actually had a talent for writing because if nothing else I could at least make a fanfic of stories I'd like to see but know will never happen.
    That sounds like fun.

Now add in some way for Kon to protect himself and it only gets better.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Mighty Member

Concerning the votes for the Superboy Man of Tomorrow series I heard it had a lot of bots involved. Was that true

Quote Originally Posted by NOCTPHOENIX View Post
    Concerning the votes for the Superboy Man of Tomorrow series I heard it had a lot of bots involved. Was that true

Yes,multiple times you could tell during the voting period.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

With practice he will be able to use his TTK to experience this as well.

Sentry and Proteus are called manipulators of reality,Kon could be a DC more practical level version of that

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Oh....does this mean maybe Kon isn't as popular as believed......

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Wait wasn't it Suicide Squad Dark that was revealed to have a lot of bots being used for it?
    Last edited by Mantis-Ray; 03-09-2024 at 05:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NOCTPHOENIX View Post
    Oh....does this mean maybe Kon isn't as popular as believed......
    It was the suicide squad dark book thst was getting the votes thst weren't real,Kon actually did really good

Is being in the speed force mini series a good thing for Kon,right after his time in the Superman books?

Is being in the speed force mini series a good thing for Kon,right after his time in the Superman books?
    Ehhhhh. It’s nice to see other creators want to use him but the book itself seems to be poorly received. Can’t see it benefitting him. House of Brainiac, if it’s good, could give him a boost.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

If were going with capes,here is a sick look.

Black in the S shield and on the pants

I really like the suit with short sleeves,fingerless gloves,and here you see black pants are cool,and I would change the black inside the S shield and have the yellow outline the shield for the win.

Extraordinary Member

Is that Tana Moon?

yeeah looks like Tana Moon yeah.

Wouldn't be crazy if this new earth reinstated her into existence and they bumped into each other.he should know who she is,and she probably wouldn't.Another good reason to make sure kon is considered legal age.