Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

I don't know why I'm always taken aback slightly whenever I see Conner drawn so much taller than Kara considering their official heights of 5'9 and 5'5 respectively, I guess because in the rare instances where they are on a page together they're usually flying.

Though I'm not surprised the trio of Kara, Conner and kid Jon (they really should give him Lois's purple eyes to help set him apart) is still the most common depiction of Superfam fanart I come across, what little is out there, as most don't know who any of the other members are

Last edited by walk; 03-14-2024 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by walk View Post
    I don't know why I'm always taken aback slightly whenever I see Conner drawn so much taller than Kara considering their official heights of 5'9 and 5'5 respectively, I guess because in the rare instances where they are on a page together they're usually flying.

Though I'm not surprised the trio of Kara, Conner and kid Jon (they really should give him Lois's purple eyes to help set him apart) is still the most common depiction of Superfam fanart I come across, what little is out there, as most don't know who any of the other members are

Yep,make them stand apart,so they can stand together as individuals and as a family at the same time.

You notice kons green eyes in the Pic ? I would go there too
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by walk View Post

No way is Kon still 5 ft 9 in, that must’ve been back when he was drawn as a 15-16 year old back in the 90s. He’s older now and has to be at least 6 ft considering both Clark and Lex are usually very tall.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    No way is Kon still 5 ft 9 in, that must’ve been back when he was drawn as a 15-16 year old back in the 90s. He’s older now and has to be at least 6 ft considering both Clark and Lex are usually very tall.

Yeah they need to update his height,if superman is 6'3" then Conner is closer than 5'9,it's annoying thst it has been like this for awhile now,he was created to look just like Clark so he should end up at 6"3 too
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Mighty Member

Which hero who Kon hasn't teamed up with would you like to see him team up with?

Quote Originally Posted by NOCTPHOENIX View Post
    Which hero who Kon hasn't teamed up with would you like to see him team up with?
    Sideways for sure

Mighty Member

Also on another note why do people think Superboy Man of Tomorrow didn't sell? Does it indicate fans are interested in Kon or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Yeah they need to update his height,if superman is 6'3" then Conner is closer than 5'9,it's annoying thst it has been like this for awhile now,he was created to look just like Clark so he should end up at 6"3 too
    I wonder since both his donors are six foot and over would Conner be taller probably around 6'5-7"?

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Why cant Con take on the Ultraman name?

We have E1/E3 Superwoman. He can use the Ultra name for good.

Mighty Member

The pre-orders for Superboy Man of Tomorrow are this so far:

#208 in DC Comics & Graphic Novels
    #943 in Superhero Comics & Graphic Novels
    #1,504 in Fantasy Manga (Books)

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NOCTPHOENIX View Post
    Also on another note why do people think Superboy Man of Tomorrow didn't sell? Does it indicate fans are interested in Kon or something else?
    I think that stems from how miniseries do no sell well unfortunately.

Poor Steelworks is a mini and it didn't do so well itself apparently.

The Anomaly ,but keep the S on his chest

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Why cant Con take on the Ultraman name?

We have E1/E3 Superwoman. He can use the Ultra name for good.
    I think there's too much negative attached to the name as a villain.
    I'd support him being Power Boy.