Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

There’s a scene with Superboy that is pretty big and it’s teased a little bit in the second issue. Superboy had that encounter The Chained, and ever since then, he’s been like, ‘That person had my powers and was using them in a way that I don’t use them. Maybe I should look into that.’ And that is something that we explore over the course of this in a way. So you’ll see it’s pretty cool. It’s a two-page spread coming with Superboy. That’s pretty dope.”
    https://aiptcomics.com/2024/04/09/ho...iac-deep-dive/
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Also while two page spread of Conner sounds cool I probably would've enjoyed it more if I didn't know to expect it.

Maybe this is the stuff we shoulfd be using spoiler tags for.

Quote Originally Posted by walk View Post

Also while two page spread of Conner sounds cool I probably would've enjoyed it more if I didn't know to expect it.

Maybe this is the stuff we shoulfd be using spoiler tags for.
    Ya got a point,now we are expecting something that might not be as cool as what is in our imagination. Either way I will be happy he is doing something new with the power,hopefully moving his TTK thru molecules,not thru straight up touch
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Was trying to wait until the artist actually finished this before posting but seeing as they've seemingly nuked their twitter account best post it now while still exists.

Mighty Member

Screen Shot 2024-04-14 at 3.09.17 AM.jpg

The worst day of Bruce's life.......

I'm interested to see what sort of power boost Conner going to be getting and whether it'll become an actual thing going forward for him or one of those cases were later writers forget about it and becomes a "One and done" sort of deal.

Also neat litlle detail of Kara using "Kon" similar to how she usauually only refers to Clark as "Kal"

Congratulations Damian you are no longer my least favourite Robin.... Oh who am I kidding it will bever not be Tim regardless.

Mighty Member

Damian rocks that look really good ngl.

I'm interested to see what sort of power boost Conner going to be getting and whether it'll become an actual thing going forward for him or one of those cases were later writers forget about it and becomes a "One and done" sort of deal.

Also neat litlle detail of Kara using "Kon" similar to how she usauually only refers to Clark as "Kal"

I feel Josh set us up for nothing,when it comes to kon and his TTK.he said he would do something,did he mean next action comics? ,cause all he got this issue was those 2 panels above and a last page with kara.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Congratulations Damian you are no longer my least favourite Robin.... Oh who am I kidding it will bever not be Tim regardless.

Saw that and was smiling real big

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    I feel Josh set us up for nothing,when it comes to kon and his TTK.he said he would do something,did he mean next action comics? ,cause all he got this issue was those 2 panels above and a last page with kara.
    I just now realized Josh's statement of "next issue" refers to the next issue of Action Comics which means he's talking about part 3 of House of Brainiac, which lines up since part 2 ends with Kara and Connor free and ready to do something.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    I just now realized Josh's statement of "next issue" refers to the next issue of Action Comics which means he's talking about part 3 of House of Brainiac, which lines up since part 2 ends with Kara and Connor free and ready to do something.

That's what I figured after reading the issue.

As soon as he tries to expand his TTK thru the air,that's when he moves to another level,the man of tomorrow mini series shows how he could sling his TTK around.course the new 52 kon could do the same,but with the added sensory part if the power,that made it stand out from other TK users.

Kon and kara in a series would be a lot of fun,wish DC seen it the same way,this house of brainiac story feels.like it's setting it up imo.they would play off each other really well,and their strengths and weaknesses would compliment each other for story potential

What a lost opportunity