Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

It looks like Devin Lewis, the editor for the Venom books is handing his duties over to Jordan D. White, the former X-Men editor. I wonder where Lewis will go from here?
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    It looks like Devin Lewis, the editor for the Venom books is handing his duties over to Jordan D. White, the former X-Men editor. I wonder where Lewis will go from here?
    It would be funny if he takes over editor position for Spider-Man after the Lowe.

White is also supposed to work on a Hulk comic book (either a limited series or the ongoing).

https://aiptcomics.com/2023/12/25/x-...ntent=cmp-true
    Last edited by Quill-Han-Vos; 03-01-2024 at 05:35 AM.

"He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I am curious who the characters will be in Venom the Last Dance film. Hope he goes out o. A high note but I wasn't thrilled with the first two film so who knows
    X-Men Forever

someone posted this in the Gwen thread, but it's probably Anne Weying as She-Venom, not Gwenom....

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    someone posted this in the Gwen thread, but it's probably Anne Weying as She-Venom, not Gwenom....

guess the artist didnt know that experience is one of the factors of her committing suicide
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

The idea I had for having her come back was that the attempt failed and she used it as a way to get out of the public eye. At any rate the reason she had issues was due to seeing Venom as a corrupting influence. When she first bonded it... made her do stuff she didn't want to do...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

The idea I had for having her come back was that the attempt failed and she used it as a way to get out of the public eye. At any rate the reason she had issues was due to seeing Venom as a corrupting influence. When she first bonded it... made her do stuff she didn't want to do...
    Or, as Eddie eventually acknowledged, unleashed parts of herself that she didn't want to admit were there in the first place, and trying to reconcile with that got to be too much to bear. That said, if they were to bring her back, especially in light of "Agent Venom" Anne and her role in the Venom movies . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Or, as Eddie eventually acknowledged, unleashed parts of herself that she didn't want to admit were there in the first place, and trying to reconcile with that got to be too much to bear. That said, if they were to bring her back, especially in light of "Agent Venom" Anne and her role in the Venom movies . . .
    Yeah, my idea for bringing her back was to play with the fact she was a lawyer, and pull her in as part of an effort to re-write laws to better handle super-humans.

Hmm Daredevil, She-Hulk... she-Venom.. and.. a few more...

Yeah, my idea for bringing her back was to play with the fact she was a lawyer, and pull her in as part of an effort to re-write laws to better handle super-humans.

That would make sense, too. Definitely. Could throw in Janice and Maki Matsumoto/Lady Bullseye on the antagonist/villain side, trying to manipulate the laws being rewritten concerning superhumans so they'd have a freer hand for criminal operations, as superheroes could be reclassified (or officially classified) as superhuman vigilantes acting outside the law and thus punishable for their heroics.

That would make sense, too. Definitely. Could throw in Janice and Maki Matsumoto/Lady Bullseye on the antagonist/villain side, trying to manipulate the laws being rewritten concerning superhumans so they'd have a freer hand for criminal operations, as superheroes could be reclassified (or officially classified) as superhuman vigilantes acting outside the law and thus punishable for their heroics.
    LOL! Due to all the time-travel/multiversal shenanigans going on, you could even toss in Matt Hawk: The Two-Gun Kid
    Last edited by K7P5V; 03-15-2024 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.
    "Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    LOL! Due to all the time-travel/multiversal shenanigans going on, you could even toss in Matt Hawk: The Two-Gun Kid
    Hmm, that would be cool, too.

I actually put in Maki and Janice as co-workers. https://twitter.com/HawkmanMar/statu...25236409774081

The idea being that it's a UN initiative who wanted multiple perspectives on law. So Daredevil, She-Hulk, She-Venom, Maki, Janice, and several Mutant lawyers. Most of them aren't full villains. but the core idea wanted to get the PoV of both side of the law.... or try anyways. But... this means this is the "keep your friends close, and your enemies closer" sort of thing.

I actually put in Maki and Janice as co-workers. https://twitter.com/HawkmanMar/statu...25236409774081

The idea being that it's a UN initiative who wanted multiple perspectives on law. So Daredevil, She-Hulk, She-Venom, Maki, Janice, and several Mutant lawyers. Most of them aren't full villains. but the core idea wanted to get the PoV of both side of the law.... or try anyways. But... this means this is the "keep your friends close, and your enemies closer" sort of thing.
    That does make sense as a framing device. Evangeline Whedon came to mind first when you brought up mutant lawyers, though.