Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, the recent issue of Sensational She-Hulk had both Jack and Jen blame Wanda for what happened in Disassembled .
    Well, if I were writing a callback to Avengers Disassembled I don't think I would want to take 3 pages to disentangle the various retcons of what happened that day. Besides, Wanda has never been officially absolved of it. The excuse is just that "she went crazy" (because of her kids, the Life Force, whatever) and took it out on the Avengers.

It's funny that the scene uses the line "It was all Wanda" which sounds like a callback to "WandaVision." It's the same issue where Patsy Walker jokes that she should start going by "Trish" and by now I'm used to writers (consciously or unconsciously) drawing on Marvel movie/TV stuff when they write comics.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Well, if I were writing a callback to Avengers Disassembled I don't think I would want to take 3 pages to disentangle the various retcons of what happened that day. Besides, Wanda has never been officially absolved of it. The excuse is just that "she went crazy" (because of her kids, the Life Force, whatever) and took it out on the Avengers.

It's funny that the scene uses the line "It was all Wanda" which sounds like a callback to "WandaVision." It's the same issue where Patsy Walker jokes that she should start going by "Trish" and by now I'm used to writers (consciously or unconsciously) drawing on Marvel movie/TV stuff when they write comics.
    If there is ever anything to do with Avengers Disassembled (Unhappy 20th Anniversary to that heap of crap) it should be to address how Wanda forgot her kids again.

https://comicbook.com/comics/news/sc...ics-preview/#3
    On one of the preview pages I think Orlando had Wanda cast a spell to telepathically communicate with Pietro
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    https://comicbook.com/comics/news/sc...ics-preview/#3
    On one of the preview pages I think Orlando had Wanda cast a spell to telepathically communicate with Pietro
    That's the way I would interpret it.

"Sarcastic Blur" - Yeah, that's Pietro in a nutshell.

I don't think Pietro would even say "adoptive father" out loud for Magneto at this point.

Might be a little bit of MCU influence or be because of Chthon being locked into her soul? Or they are expanding on chaos magic because of Chthon's abilities.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

"Sarcastic Blur" - Yeah, that's Pietro in a nutshell.

I don't think Pietro would even say "adoptive father" out loud for Magneto at this point.
    Well it's better than "Daddy"

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Might be a little bit of MCU influence or be because of Chthon being locked into her soul? Or they are expanding on chaos magic because of Chthon's abilities.
    I don’t mind her being telepathic just because Magic has shown to be used to mimic other abilities. As Strange has used magic for telepathy. Though I’d rather she used it sparingly and instead built up a psychic defense so it becomes harder to possess her.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Hullo my dear coven! Mail call!
    Attachment 137379Attachment 137380
    What a Hull, Congratulations Shadowcat!!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Did you buy the 60th anniversary reprint of X-Men 4? It is available now.
    Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I saw it, but I didn't bother. I have the comic collected a few times, so I don't really need another copy
    Got a Few Copies for My Scarlet Witch Ultimate Collection!!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Did you buy the 60th anniversary reprint of X-Men 4? It is available now.
    I haven’t bought it yet. I had Covid & RSV at the same time. I was the hospital for almost a week, so I haven’t had a chance to get to my lcs to pick it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Aww God, Hope you make a full and speed recovery
    Thank you love.
    Take care!!! The same thing happened to my niece last year.
    My Blessings to You Shadowcat, Please Take Care and Get fully better Soon, My Prays with You.

Finally got the time to read Avengers #10 and I liked seeing Wanda and Thor work together again.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I really liked her book with Pietro. The art was great and the story is intriguing

Question: Pietro ran past a blonde in a bed in Budapest...was that Luna? Is she a teen now bc it didnt look like a young child

I got to catch the first issue of the Maximoff Twins! Really like the artwork with the art with the facial expressions. But now the question must be asked

spoilers:
    What was in the letter to make Wanda burn it? She's trying to protect Pietro from what it says so it can't be good. What did Magneto say? Unfortunately they already said it wasn't that he was the bio daddy of the twins, which I was hoping for. So I have a theory and it's insane. In the letter it says "WANDA WAS RIGHT" as in she was right to do House of M and destroy the mutants. How crazy would that be if Magneto of all people wrote that in a letter and sends it to his children?

As for who sent the letter? I suspect it was Polaris. She's sick of being the less popular forgotten daughter of Magneto and she's lashing out at society! That is my crazy theory
    end of spoilers

I'm hoping to see a appearance by Thor. I want Crimson Lightning to strike!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I really liked her book with Pietro. The art was great and the story is intriguing

Question: Pietro ran past a blonde in a bed in Budapest...was that Luna? Is she a teen now bc it didnt look like a young child
    Luna I say is nearly a teenager, she did make an appearance in #9