Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Yep and there will be trading cards too

Very cool!

There was a new cover posted by Scarlet Witch Archive on Twitter.

Love is for souls, not bodies.

Apparently a few new variants for her solo too.

And this cover by Tran Nguyen just goes so damn hard. Wow.

"This is me being reasonable"

Apparently a few new variants for her solo too.

And this cover by Tran Nguyen just goes so damn hard. Wow.

Can't wait to see all the variant covers

Preview for her story in Women of Marvel #1 next week

Looks interesting

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Very cool!

There was a new cover posted by Scarlet Witch Archive on Twitter.

I have a lil anxiety that Wanda will be eliminated from Blood Hunt early as I read that she is one of the first targets. However financially that might not be a bad thing after reading the crossover is around 45 issues total (or more).......
    Last edited by Cubbyboo; 02-26-2024 at 04:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubbyboo View Post
    I have a lil anxiety that Wanda will be eliminated from Blood Hunt early as I read that she is one of the first targets. However financially that might not be a bad thing after reading the crossover is around 45 issues total (or more).......
    Where did you read that? From someone official or a third-party source?

I don't see anything to be worried about though. In case people don't know Marvel vampires trace their origins back to Chthon and his Darkhold. McKay is cooking so I expect him to do something with that. Just look at the gravitas and presence he has given Wanda in his current Avengers run. He came up with the living Darkhold title. He has clearly has took a liking to the character and her lore.
    Last edited by Galerion; 02-26-2024 at 07:18 AM.

Fantasy Wanda? Sign me up!

Where did you read that? From someone official or a third-party source?

I don't see anything to be worried about though. In case people don't know Marvel vampires trace their origins back to Chthon and his Darkhold. McKay is cooking so I expect him to do something with that. Just look at the gravitas and presence he has given Wanda in his current Avengers run. He came up with the living Darkhold title. He has clearly has took a liking to the character and her lore.
    Yeah that gives me hope. It was an actual interview with McKay (link below) but you're probably right and it's just me having anxiety from her not being included throughout a big crossover in the past. Though honestly I ended up being happy about that with quite a few lol. I love the foil variant. bloodhunt2024001_fernandez_foil_0.jpghttps://www.ign.com/articles/bloody-...-fan-fest-2024
    Last edited by Cubbyboo; 02-28-2024 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubbyboo View Post
    Yeah that gives me hope. It was an actual interview with McKay (link below) but you're probably right and it's just me having anxiety from her not being included throughout a big crossover in the past. Though honestly I ended up being happy about that with quite a few lol. I love the foil variant. bloodhunt2024001_fernandez_foil_0.jpghttps://www.ign.com/articles/bloody-...-fan-fest-2024
    Fair enough. I read through that interview just now and it confirms what I was saying.

"You look at the Avengers, a lot of them have abilities that are extremely difficult for vampires to deal with, specifically Scarlet Witch who currently possesses the Darkhold, which itself has the Montesi Formula, which is the spell that can kill all vampires from the planet. Similarly, Dr. Strange had cast it previously, so with the vampires trying to take over the world, these are obviously people that are going to be high up on their hit list."

He knows what he is doing and Im looking very much forward to it.

Linked to that there is the new Foreshadow variant for Avengers #12

And something fun from Lucas Werneck

Fair enough. I read through that interview just now and it confirms what I was saying.

"You look at the Avengers, a lot of them have abilities that are extremely difficult for vampires to deal with, specifically Scarlet Witch who currently possesses the Darkhold, which itself has the Montesi Formula, which is the spell that can kill all vampires from the planet. Similarly, Dr. Strange had cast it previously, so with the vampires trying to take over the world, these are obviously people that are going to be high up on their hit list."

Omg I love these. Thanks!! So looking forward to this fantastic anniversary year for our lil' Scarlet Witch!!

Magical and witchy Wanda's !

Reminds me of the singer Siouxsie Sioux. Lucas Werneck channeling his inner goth.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Finally read Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver #1 and I enjoyed it. Nicely following on from Wanda's series and it has the Wizard in it. Some of the research could have been done better regarding the twins' views on Magneto (seriously does no-one read Busiek's Avengers run) but still enjoyable

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Finally read Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver #1 and I enjoyed it. Nicely following on from Wanda's series and it has the Wizard in it. Some of the research could have been done better regarding the twins' views on Magneto (seriously does no-one read Busiek's Avengers run) but still enjoyable
    So I think of it like this because I don't see editorial changing Wanda and Magneto's relationship. Wanda post HoM and the inversion rethought her relationship with Magneto after he reached out to her. He asked for forgiveness and being the compassionate person she is, she gave it to him. Hence then them reconciling , ToM and what have you. That's the only way I can make it work lol.