Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

New Bloodhunt art

(Source)
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    New Bloodhunt art

(Source)
    This makes me so excited. It seems that Wanda will play a big role in a manner that is beneficial to her character as opposed to other big storylines.

Extraordinary Member

I wonder how Wanda's power will interact with Vampires, they are kinda distantly related through Darkhold magic.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    New Bloodhunt art

(Source)
    This is fantastic !

Previews for SW & QS #2

"This is me being reasonable"

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

Happy St. Patrick's Day .

Science vs magic...though those goons made me think I'd stepped into the Massive-verse for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!
    Funny how you mention Ireland in this post. The ONLY thing I'm looking forward to on Hulu/Disney+ is the television adaptation of Patrick Keefe's OUTSTANDING book Say Nothing. The story of the McConville family has gotta be one of the saddest ones ever told. And soon not only Irish people are gonna know about it, the rest of the world will too. Disney might even get some critical acclaim for the first time in a LONG time if the adaptation is in any way decent. I would think it would be cool if Vision is reading the book in his house and Wanda can ask him: "Honey, I never knew you were interested in true crime!" And he can respond: "It's not my fault that I'm the most literary Avenger in the business."
    Last edited by Albert1981; 03-18-2024 at 02:30 PM.

Extraordinary Member

So to say something positive for once, I enjoyed Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver 2. It feels like Orlando and his editor are doing a good job of offering some of the things fans have been asking for, but without pandering. And he writes a good Pietro.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Just submitted my review for today’s issue, and I enjoyed it. I see Orlando is finally putting some action into the book, as that was one of the biggest challenges from the last ongoing. I’m also guessing we’re going to see a big battle between Wanda and Ch’Thon. What’s everyone’s guesses for the Wizard’s patron? I’m assuming it’s one of the elder goddesses that personify order, but I could be wrong.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

I have enjoyed the issue immensely as have most others from what I have gathered and it's not hard to see why. It's choke full with the good stuff.

There is bit of experimentation with Pietros powers, Speed and Vision show up, some more lore about Wandas power and how it affects the cosmology and how Pietro fits into that.
    "She is the power. He is the catalyst." A great line that contextualizes their relationship. Even in this issue she unleashes the primeval power of chaos once she learns that Pietro is in danger too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Just submitted my review for today’s issue, and I enjoyed it. I see Orlando is finally putting some action into the book, as that was one of the biggest challenges from the last ongoing. I’m also guessing we’re going to see a big battle between Wanda and Ch’Thon. What’s everyone’s guesses for the Wizard’s patron? I’m assuming it’s one of the elder goddesses that personify order, but I could be wrong.
    It's Griever at the End of All Things. Her outline was already teased in the first issue and the headpiece is a dead giveaway.
    But the latest Timeless one-shot even flat out revealed it.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I really, really enjoyed issue 2. Why this is separate from the initial Scarlet Witch run doesn't make any sense but...this reads like an excellent continuation regardless.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I really, really enjoyed issue 2. Why this is separate from the initial Scarlet Witch run doesn't make any sense but...this reads like an excellent continuation regardless.
    Because it's the twins 60th anniversary and you can hardly claim to celebrate both characters if you are only advertising one of them.