Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    i saw that Lora returns in Scarlet Witch #3? Her book is gtting relaunched? When? I hate and dont see the point of a relaunch when you keep the same creative team.
    It will be in June and that was actually already announced in September 2023.
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-sara-pichelli

Following November’s SCARLET WITCH #10, Steve Orlando’s current ongoing SCARLET WITCH series will evolve in a fascinating way this January, before ultimately returning later next year!
    The current SW & QS series was always just meant as a way to celebrate the twins 60th anniversary. It's not only Wandas after all but in June we are back to business.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Interesting that Wanda becomes the Marvel Universe’s prime defender against deadly mystical threats, shouldn't that be Dr. Strange's job as Sorcerer Supreme?
    It makes sense. Wanda is one of the most powerful heroes around and so influential that she even becomes the target of a multiversal abstract entity.

I guess. We still got Dauterman on covers though
    And he is probably never leaving voluntarily. His heart is fully in it and from the recent interview I just posted it becomes clear he is more than just the cover artist. He is also involved in some of the creative choices.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    What do you mean about not heroic? Lore came out in the 90s. Before Wanda did anything unheroic. She's spent most of her career being a hero.
    She's the Demonic Counterpart to Wanda. I don't recall anything about Lore really and frankly thought she might be a new character since Variants is a newer term from the Loki show.
    Maybe the redesign is deeper than just a costumed appearance. So you're saying Lore isn't leaning into the Demonic part and hasn't?
    Lore.JPG
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    She's the Demonic Counterpart to Wanda. I don't recall anything about Lore really and frankly thought she might be a new character since Variants is a newer term from the Loki show.
    Maybe the redesign is deeper than just a costumed appearance. So you're saying Lore isn't leaning into the Demonic part and hasn't?
    In the original miniseries Lore was pretty clearly supposed to be an evil Wanda equivalent and I think all the "Nexus Beings" may have been Wandas (it's hard to tell because of the art style), but when Wanda meets Lore she says "You're me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    She looks incredible! I can see the inspiration from MOM Wanda.
    I was today days old when the pun aspect of the abbreviation for the Dark Wanda Motherhood tale MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS being MOM became apparent to me.

LORE got quite a glow up by Dauterman! Then again, Wanda's look has much improved since 1996 too!

Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Wanda's power gesture here reminds me of Keanu's CONSTANTINE Tattoo hex move

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    New interview with Steve Orlando just went up. It also contains some new pages of preview art and Im already in love with it. Check it all out.
    https://aiptcomics.com/2024/04/26/in...arlet-witch-1/

Looks like Griever isn't wasting time and immediately starting her attack. I also wonder what Orlando means with
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Lore.JPG
    When you said mirrored version of a character, I thought you were referring to Wanda because Lore is a mirror of her.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I wonder that if and when Wanda returns, they will retcon Lore as being a variant we saw in MOM, having switched places with MCU Wanda after she was lured by her children's voices at the end of WandaVision
    That wouldn't work since she couldn't travel the multiverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Wanda's power gesture here reminds me of Keanu's CONSTANTINE Tattoo hex move
    I love how the continue to come up with new ways to express Wandas powers.

Vision is a just one of the best friends you can have. Looks like Pietro is even blushing a bit but he obviously never can show any vulnerability and immediately acts like it's no big deal but we know the truth.

Also Wanda looks so good in this.
    "This is me being reasonable"