Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

One of my New Year's Resolutions? To actually read the comics I buy. I've got a backlog of stuff, including Scarlet Witch's recent series and the current Avengers.

New thread time! So exciting! Happy New Year everyone!

Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    One of my New Year's Resolutions? To actually read the comics I buy. I've got a backlog of stuff, including Scarlet Witch's recent series and the current Avengers.
    My New Year's Resolution is to write another book

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    My New Year's Resolution is to write another book
    Keep doing What You Love and Share any new book Anytime Leokearon!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Happy New Year to Wanda and her fans !
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Happy new year! Again, in the new thread.(I am in a different time zone okay?)
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    New thread time! So exciting! Happy New Year everyone!

Indeed Happy Wanda New Years 2024 to You All Frontier, MaximoffTrash & GenericUsername! =)

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Congratulations to Wanda Maximoff on 60 years. I believe the new year will be bright for her as the past several years have been.
    Indeed, Thanks Jmc247, That Past just Few Years Have Been Something Else in Such Major Positive Ways & The Hype for Our Wanda's 60th Anniversary is More Major then could have Hoped to have been just a Few Years Ago!

Amazing Times to Be a Wanda Fan, Just Look at 2023 Alone;

By @616wandaarchive

"All Covers of Scarlet Witch Vol.3 (2023)"

https://twitter.com/616wandaarchive/...80012992577669

Lightbulb

Oh I am Right There with You Bunch of Coconuts, Tried Last year, Got Over 100+ Readings Done but Way Below what I wanted to do. Aiming for Hopefully FAR More Reads this Year, Good Luck on Yours!

Happy New Years everyone. I hope the year is filled with blessings and hope for all
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!”

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Happy New Years everyone. I hope the year is filled with blessings and hope for all
    Same to You Covetous_One , Thank You and Blessings to You!

Happy Wanda New Year 2024!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I made a similar Resolution last year and it felt good to reach a conclusion point. I had years worth of TPBs that I had bought at comic shows for like $5/8usd a pop. I then got married, had kids, changed jobs, lost my dad to cancer and it was all I could do to just read the 6-9 monthly books I got each month. I made it through 30+ TPBs last year and now only have HCs in my "to read pile"!! Hahahaha. That pile makes the TPB pile look like nothing.

You can do it, plus it is rewarding. You'll go "why didn't I make time for this series/run earlier, it was fantastic!" more than you're likely to say that was MEH.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Keep doing What You Love and Share any new book Anytime Leokearon!
    Thanks CJ. I'm nervously waiting for the end of the month when I get word on how my book is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Thanks CJ. I'm nervously waiting for the end of the month when I get word on how my book is doing.
    All The Luck and Blessings to You Leokearon, You Deserve All The Best that Can be from Your Work!

All The Luck and Blessings to You Leokearon, You Deserve All The Best that Can be from Your Work!
    Thanks.CJ. I need all the luck and blessings I can get.

Same to You Covetous_One , Thank You and Blessings to You!

Happy Wanda New Year 2024!

Thank you CJ. I hope the spark of wonder and kindness that you have never deems
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!”